False Teeth...Please Read and Don't Laugh...LOL

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

GuestSS

False Teeth...Please Read and Don't Laugh...LOL

Post by GuestSS »

I found something that has helped me MASSIVELY when it comes to self sucking. Bear in mind, please that this is no joke, and it actually works. I may post pics to prove it, if I feel brave enough at some point...

I was having an exceptionally difficult time getting past the quarter-length point when I would try to self suck. Then, I remembered something that had slipped my mind: my false teeth.

I have been married quite happily for the past 11 years, and my wife and I have a VERY active sex life. Some friends of ours were sitting and talking with us one night, when the conversation turned sexual. The man in theother couple looked at his wife, then back at me and he said "Taking out my false teeth makes my tongue two inches longer", then winked and laughed. We all laughed it off as a bit of a joke, until one night in bed, I decided to get adventurous with my wife. I popped my teeth out and went to town on her, and I'll be damned, I could get my tongue farther inside her pussy than before. I don't believe for a second that by taking my teeth out it actually lengthened my tongue, of course, but with the bottom plate removed, there is no restriction.

Now...What this has to do with SS is simple...As was stated before, I was having a hard time getting very far at all in my attempts. So, in the spirit of experimentation, I took my teeth out. Without my teeth, I can get almost all of my 6.5" into my mouth. What it does for SS is it allows no restriction for when you get your cock IN your mouth. The gums are bare, so your cock just sort of slides right down as far as your back will allow you to bend.

As I said, this is 100% for real, and I hope it helps.

Freudiger

Post by Freudiger »

Actually I can't think of this making any differents. I mean, your neck is still the same, your penis is still the same, why should you just, when you get your teeth out get inside of you? I don't see any logic there, sorry.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

Please Read and Don't Laugh...LOL
so how come you are allowed to laugh, and we aren't? :D

Post by Guest »

Freudiger...

It seems that teeth tend to get in the way. You would be surprised how dependent you are in the different components that make up your mouth. For instance, without my teeth, I can touch my nose with my tongue. With my natural teeth, it couldn't be done. You can think what you want about it, but I'm telling you...It works. I wish like Hell someone out there WITH false teeth could truthfully back me up.