Dryness

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Crorona

Dryness

Post by Crorona »

hey ive solo-sucked like 10 times and each time ive done it my mouth gets really dry. ive tried lube but i dont like the taste. got any sugestions? :lol:

bugnstein

dryness

Post by bugnstein »

I have used some different flavered oils that have a warming sensation. Breath on your cock after and wow. Many combinations of flavors too. Mix with your saliva while sucking and the oils have a lubricating affect. Enjoy!

Eddie

Self Suck Dryness

Post by Eddie »

Hi,

Try breathing by inhaling through your nose only, and exhaling through your mouth only. It works like a charm, and you won't need any flavored lube that takes away from your cock's taste.

Inhaling through your mouth is what dries it out.

Try it...you'll like it!

Eddie

Duane

Post by Duane »

I sometimes get a bad case of cotton mouth. More than one reason it's like Eddie said suck with your mouth and breath with your nose. I also discovered denture adhesive of the powdered form makes a dandy lube. Its tasteless and only a starch base so it's not bad for you.

selfingman

Good Tips

Post by selfingman »

I too suffered from dry mouth when really gtting in to it. I see I am not the only one.

Post by Guest »

I work up some excess saliva in my mouth (as if I'm about to spit) just before I suck; this coats my cock with saliva and offsets the dry mouth somewhat. If you can't come up with the extra saliva, try some hard candy or a lozenge beforehand - that will actually increase your saliva production even after you take it out.

selbstsaugers

drymouth

Post by selbstsaugers »

i often get drymouth but it is because of the weed i toked.

naguiar

Re: drymouth

Post by naguiar »

selbstsaugers wrote:i often get drymouth but it is because of the weed i toked.
I also like to ss after I smoke my weed.
It seems easier to relax and stretch this way.
And it's fun too.

Love 2 all.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i had also noticed a correlation between the times i am able to reach better and the times i have some weed on hand... i don't know if it helps my muscles and body to relax, if it makes me super horny and puts me in the right frame of mind to 'go for it', or if the anesthetic effect helps to dull the discomfort, but i have definitely performed my best with a buzz going on.

i haven't really had a problem with dry mouth, but i have had problems with my dry lips not sliding over my dry cock very well...after a while i learned that the whole experience works a lot better if i lick my lips and lick a good coating of saliva onto my dick before i go down on it.

as far as bad lube taste, there are a variety out there...maybe a different one might work better for you. just make sure it is non-toxic! a lot of folks use vasoline, but you can do serious damage to your digestive system if you start sucking that off of yourself! you could also try it from the other end...instead of lubing your cock, moisten your mouth by drinking something first. i'm not sure what sort of drink would provide the best lube effect, but it is simple enough to try some different ones...

danyo

Dryness

Post by danyo »

i always have a hard time arounnd the right side of my cock(?) I too must lick my lips and hands and slip some of that natural salivaon the dick head..to lubricate all surfaces
i have been experimenting with various foods, and have recently been toying with a good rich dish of ice cream well before the evening's frolics. the thicker and richer, the butter.
i dislike plastic lubes, and petroleum jelly does suck. the coolest i have found is pure italian olive oil, the expensive kind you use on salads. magnifique!! the oil is not extremely slick, and yet does not allow that dryness. and the taste? the taste is like olives, naturally.