Preserving your ejaculate as an aphrodisiac

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

jesticle

Preserving your ejaculate as an aphrodisiac

Post by jesticle »

This might be an unrelated topic, but I feel it helps w/ the whole SS/SF /Masturbation experience. I get into a "cum frenzy" sometimes and read cum stories w/ wives saving up wads of cum for their hubbies in the fridge or the freezer. When I SS, and ejaculate, I usually lose my libido and don't want to swallow it. I AM overcoming this, but its taken years and years. To help this, I ejaculate into a small glass vessel via a funnel and freeze it as I go along. After 4-6 ejaculations I have a hefty amount to play with while I SS/SF or just plain masturbate. I find that having little morsels of frozen ejaculate melting on your tongue while you are participating in any of the above activities really gets one's prostate glowing! I've made little "cum-scicles" that I've sucked on while SS'ing and I've found that it really turns up the heat when it comes to the "final countdown".
By immediately freezing your wad, the consistency will keep its original form. Ejaculate usually will turn watery after a few minutes if you don't freeze it and "take care" of it in the said time. That is actually a healthy sign.
So, try and make some "cum-scicles" for your pleasure during your next SS/SF/Masturbation session. It will definitely get you turned on- BEFORE- you lose your libido momentarily after cumming down your throat, up your ass or in your hand.
Just make sure your wife or partner doesn't discover your little frozen treat in the freezer. Lord knows what they might think if they do!!!
Try taking about 12 frozen loads on a stick and either stick it up your ass or let it melt in your mouth while you SS/SF. It is amazing. If you do it right it will retain that nice gooey consistency....you just have to be fast with the freezing. Don't let the previous load(s) sit out while you're trying to produce more man-seed (boy-butter) to add to your container. Be fast about it. The longer it thaws, the faster the original constistency will deteriorate.
Well, good luck guys. Have fun with the idea. I've been doing it for years.
Note: AVOID MICROWAVES!!! Let it thaw via body heat- or be take it frozen (recommended). There is nothing worse than cooking man-juice! The stench is unforgettable! UGH!

Enjoy.
~jesse

Hotdog

Post by Hotdog »

Not to crap on your thread, but I must say that the idea of saving/freezing cum makes me sick to my stomach. ugh.

When I was 13 or so, I used to save my loads in one of those little round plastic containers with the snap on lid. (the kind you get from those candy/trinket machines). and it had a nasty smell after awhile.

Fresh cum only, for me, thanks. Straight from the tap! :D