my sweet cock

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

icandoittoo

my sweet cock

Post by icandoittoo »

I 1st discovered I could reach my cock when I was 27 but didn't really get into it much until a few months ago at the age of 51. After quite a bit of practice I can now take about 6 of my 8 inches - with my nose and lip covered with my pubic hair.

I like to play with it while it is soft and squishy. Since I'm circumcised but with a lot of skin (I restored quite a bit - topic for another day) I can push my penis down inside so that only the skin and hair near the base are available. my 8 incher then looks more like an uncut 1-2 incher. I can then reach forward (legs over head on the bed) and begin to suck the openning, playing with the skin with my tongue or I may stop to lick my balls. Then the best is when I suck really hard on the openning and the penis comes out so I can draw it deep into and out of my mouth. It is so cool to experience it going in and out just by sucking. Sometimes I let my teeth slide across the tip - oh what a wonderful feeling!

While it is inside my mouth I enjoy licking it all over or moving it from my left cheek to my right cheek. It's then real easy to pump it into and out of my mouth with my hand - jacking off into my mouth. This usually gets me so excited and hard that I come straight into my throat... mmmmm.

I think with some more practice and stretching exercises I'll eventually be able to take even more down the throat. I enjoy it so much that I probably do it 4-5 times per week. I find that if I just practice licking it for a few minutes several times during the day that I am super limber for that late night bj. mmmmmmm

It would be neat to show someone, either a male or a female just how much fun it is to suck your own dick.