selff*ck orgasms - the white line

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

praetoren

selff*ck orgasms - the white line

Post by praetoren »

My first sF orgasm was so intense that i saw (even with my eyes closed) a horizontal white line with each spasm. I was burried as far as i could reach and pressed firmly against my prostate. It felt like a surge of electricity ripped through my body. afterwards i didn't even want to jack off for the next three days. (I'm ususally on a daily schedule for mental/emotional/physical health) has anyone else experienced such an intense response? did you have any side effects? I couldn't get it up for almost an entire day afterwards. and it was awhile before I could get another orgasm that way too. though gawd knows i tried. :wink:
any input would be appreciated.
thanx
-P-

MikeB

Not quite as Intense

Post by MikeB »

One of the first times that I tried to SF, I felt the head of my cock just barely penetrate the hole for a millisecond, and in that millisecond my c*ck seemed to instantaneously engorge, throb, pulse and exploded all over my butt and the floor. I didn't black out or anything (ha, ha), but my recovery period was extremely short and I was back to trying to SF again and trying to achieve that same intensity. It happened again on several future SF attempts (there is nothing like it!). Almost equally intense was the first time I came with full anal penetration. There is just so much happening between your c*ck, your as* and your prostate that your brain gets overloaded.

Sadly, since I have became adept at SF-ing, the orgasms have not been quite as intense. First times are always the best, aren't they?

praetoren

intensity

Post by praetoren »

boy you said a mouth full..... er, in this case an assfull. :lol:
i agree totally. but i have noticed that the longer i go between sF sessions the closer to the first time intensity i get. i figure if i can go "cold turkey" for a month..... :wink: who knows? the short circut explaination sounds logical. unfortunately its, apparently, highly a-dick-tive :P whoa! what a rush.
thanx for the info.
- P -

oipistoi

spilling through

Post by oipistoi »

Mostly what MikeB wrote about first times...I agree with

Yea, they're sometimes the biggest of Bangs.
Mine was for me..

the first time I slipped my cock inside my ass, I almost instantly blew a load inside...and Wow!! I can still remember the feeling.

Only about three times have I repeated that. It's always awesome, but not as mindblowing as the first time or Praetoren's white line.
Though, my last sf adventure was "electric", one 'cause I had an audience & two 'cause I had help.

Like selfsuck, though, it's such a heightened orgasm when you get to be the whole closed circuit of sexual energies & junk..pleasuring a hot-swollen-cock just ready to burst and that cock being your own.

Yea, it IS a helluva rush and so deliciously a-dick-tive!
Yum!

C

Pu$$yLover

Post by Pu$$yLover »

Do you guys like anal sex without SF yourself. I mean do you get off on stuff penetrating your ass is my question? I really don't like anal play and was wondfering if you have to like it to get off

praetoren

anal play

Post by praetoren »

i've only gotten into recieving anal play within the last couple years myself, and i'm gay. conversely, i've met hetero men who throughly enjoy anal play. it would be difficult for me to say definitely yes or no. i guess considering the amount of effort it takes to finally acomplish penetration it helps to be into anal or at least curious enough to keep trying. i can say that the overall sensation is really mind blowing - even more so when you realize what your'e acomplishing. its like your'e having sex with yourself. actually i guess you are.

hot selfer23

Re: selff*ck orgasms - the white line

Post by hot selfer23 »

yes i like anal play but i havent cum in my ass yet, have cum in my mouth the only time i got head in my mouth, i can lick tip but only did head once and came hot load down in my mouth and swallowed and loved it cant wait to get that far again.