my first (again) time

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

FrenchGuy

my first (again) time

Post by FrenchGuy »

:D hi
first of all i would like to apoligize for my english (well i'm french) and hope you'll like my story

i remember my first time sucking my own dick, it was a few years ago and i could just lif the head of my cock

self sucking (or fucking) has always turn me on (hot like fire)

last week and i came in this forum and read a lot of your story, and i was so jealous that i wasn't able anymore do it my self (anyway a friend of mine love to suck my big fat dick 8 inch and a half)
anyway, to day i couldn't take of my mind the fact that i would love to try it again

few minutes later, there i was laid on my back trying to lick ma dick
and miracle i could

oh man it was so good, at first i could just lick it, then i put a pillow under my head andmy dick entered my mouth

i could feel the taste of my precum (a delight)

i was so horny that 5 minutes later i couldn't hold it anymore and shoot my load directly in my mouth

now i know exactly what you can feel

anyway i need some practice and it's with pleasure that i'm gonna practice, i'm gonna be a very good student (if you know what i mean...)

writing this to you make me horny (again) well and you probably know what i'm gonna do now......... self-erve my self on more time

fell free to add your comments

See U (aurevoir)

bee

Post by bee »

lucky, i wish my dick was that big id be able to deepthroat my self no problem. im only 6 and a half and i can get 5 of it down 2 more would be a dream come true. any one got any ways of making theirs bigger for free? lol

MuscleHead

Post by MuscleHead »

Dang...you can get 5 down??? YOU'RE lucky!!! I have 6 in. and still trying to get the first couple inches in my mouth! THAT would be a dream for me!Maybe you have seen the board called "Thunder's Place." They explore all sorts of "legit" ways to stretch their cock and make it longer and thicker, mostly using the technique called "jelquing." I think its www.thundersplace.org

manxz

My first time... AT LAST!!!

Post by manxz »

At last I managed!!!
I was trying to do this for two years (I'm 17 now) but I could only lick the glans with the end of my tongue. And two days ago I spent all afternoon "fighting" with myself( read: with my SPINE!). Suddenly it appeared to be much more easier (well - POSSIBLE) if I push my behind with both my hands. And I finished cumming into my CLOSED mouth for the first time... but NOT THE LAST, of course!!!
Good luck, AUTOFELLATORS! If I've done it (with my 14 cm!), you can do as well!!!
Bye...

manxz

Er...

Post by manxz »

Now I've read my post and I see it's NOT English in the whole meaning of this word. Don't kill me for this - I'm from Poland.
Hey, You French Guy, you haven't mentioned how old You are!
And forgive me not having read your story before adding my post... Now I see I didn't say anything new... (En tout cas, nous ne sommes pas pareil dans quelque sense???...)
See ya! (na razie!)

FrenchGuy

Post by FrenchGuy »

i'm 26

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

I am 26cm and can get around 13cm in my mouth....a little more if I lay on my back
79ecra

soloteen

Post by soloteen »

WOW 79, do you have any pictures? leave me a message in my inbox!

also, manxc, send me a message! i am close to your age