Wish you could get more of it? and other questions

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

jaypee

Wish you could get more of it? and other questions

Post by jaypee »

A few questions for guys WHO CAN :

If you can't reach all the way to the base of your dick, do you inevitably wish you could get more, or is just sucking the end pretty satisfying?

Why do several of the guys I know with small cocks who can do it seem to want bigger dicks ?

Do you ever have dreams in which you are sucking yourself?

Despite the old joke about never leaving the house, is doing it too much a temptation?

How many people know that you can do it... no one, a few, a good number? And how many guys do YOU know (in everyday life) who can do it? How do you feel about guys who can't do it?

Could you do it the first time you tried? What did you think? Did you assume everyone else could do it too? How did you learn to keep your mouth shut about it?

thanks, JP
Last edited by jaypee on Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spektrum

Post by Spektrum »

Why does a guy with a small dick want a bigger one? That answer is easy, men are obsessed with their penis. Also, an 8" dick is much easier to suck than a 5" dick.

I've been able to do it for a while now and the temptation is always there. The only thing that holds me back is that my back is not in the best shape to be doing it all the time. I can handle once or twice a week at most. I'm noticing that it's becoming easier to do it multiple times a week though.

How many people do I know that can do it? Off of this forum, not one. It's a rare gift that few men have. Even fewer are born with the gift.

Couldn't do it the first time I tried... or the 50th time I tried. It took a lot of work to get where I'm at. I always knew that very few people could do it. I don't keep my mouth shut about it really. If someone asks, I tell them.

jaypee

One guy in 15 can, if you ask me...

Post by jaypee »

Everybody knows guys who can do it, most people just don't know it. I'd say about one guy in 15 can do it. I've gotten good at spotting them...sometimes to my frustration, since I can't do it myself. It isn't hard to spot a likely candidate--very tall stringbean types--and they will often subtly acknowledge it if you approach them with an inquiring attitude. Even my best friend (who can) won't speak of this directly however...only by allusion. Another friend who can, said people have gotten 'shooting mad' about it...