going further

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

martymcfly

going further

Post by martymcfly »

i can ss since i was 16 First i started licking, then i think i can suck with X position(right leg behind head). i've used this "half X" technic occasionally for years; i say "half X" because when i use left leg instead of right it hurts, is there any technic for going further? I remember, one time i was ssing normally with right leg, i could nearly suck my balls but after i've not achieved this deepness.

Spektrum

Post by Spektrum »

Here's what I do:

Sit on a computer chair in front of a desk that is about 6" higher off the ground than the seat of the chair. Sit in between the middle and edge of the seat. Put both feet up on the edge of the desk and lean forward to do "combo" position(half C position, half X position".

This seems to work great for me.

It sounds like your left leg is not as flexible as your right leg though, specifically your hamstring. Try doing some heavy stretching of your left leg beforehand. One that always works good for me:

http://www.yogacards.com/yoga-postures- ... asana.html

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Stretch thoes hammies, get them really loose.