question: what exercises assist with lower back flexibility

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

little_woogy

question: what exercises assist with lower back flexibility

Post by little_woogy »

anyone give me names, descriptions or links too stretches/yoga positions specifically designed for lower back?

Thx guys, n keep on keeping having fun, LOL!!!!!!!!!

Spektrum

Post by Spektrum »

Plough.

Do a search on google images for "plough yoga".

realhotstuff

Post by realhotstuff »

Get yourself the book entitled "The Art of Auto-fellatio, Oral Sex for One" by Gary M. Griffen. It's a great book on technique, and includes an entire stretching routine which I have used to success.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Do a search for "iyengar yoga" and you'll find good info. You need to stretch your whole body - a flexible back isn't good if your legs and neck are tight. Focusing on your lower back is good while you're stretching that area, but you need to stretch out everything to keep from injuring your self.
Al

little_woogy

thx everyone

Post by little_woogy »

thx for your advice n help, ill seek out the book n the sites n let you all know my progress. im hoping that increased lower back flexibility will allow me to get balls deep now.

Al your right, constant exercise and weights is of great benefit. for the last month ive been hitting the gym every 2rd day (for fitness and ss reasons lol) and the increased strength is a big help. im 19, and have been working hard on my abs, getting them to rock solid (almost there) and that combined with being slim has meant i have the strength to pull myself forward a long way without putting strain on my spine. even though ive got limited experience as to most of you, from what ive learnt, fitness, not necessarily strength is a big plus with SS.

im writing a story as we speak, which includes numerous fetishes (nothing hard hard core) but rest asured, there will be some ssing involved, as well as bisexual and transexual scenes.

till then, Thx again. Al your awesome n id love if one day i could meet you