shamman videoproduction

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Maximilian

shamman videoproduction

Post by Maximilian »

My english is bad so sorry....

I have a question....

whats happen with the colaboration production with Al and Shamman?

Why we have to wait so long??? :(

When it will coming the video?

Thanks for read :D

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

We're working on it Maximilian!
Shamman and I are both really busy so it has to be fit in between other things, but he's shooting new footage all the time.
If you send him and email or a private message he'll probably post a newer clip here in the forums for us!
Soon!
Al

Shamman

Shamman's newest clip

Post by Shamman »

Hey guys

Sorry I've been away from here so long - just SOOO busy! I miss it tho...

Anyway, I'm trying to upload a longer clip here but it's too big. So I have to compress it some more and try again. It's 5 minutes long and well worth the wait.

Ya, Al and I are still expecting to get this DVD out. I know it's been promised for quite a while now but these things take more time than I thought they would. But I have an idea to get something out quickly but not as polished as a professional product. Al, when ya read this, gimme a shout if ya didn't get an email by then...

Plus, I may be looking for some more "behind-the-scenes" help to get some shooting done. If you are interested and in the S/E MI area gimme a note. Who knows what can happen...

SHAMMAN

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

Will there be a female, or females, assisting and or watching the SS action in this DVD?

Shamman

assistants ???

Post by Shamman »

Hey man.

Actually, that was the idea at the start. A long time friend has agreed to help in the filming and do some on-screen action. But she would have to be careful to not reveal too much identifying parts (e.g. tatoos...). She has been in other amateur adult but is still a bit jittery about this 'style'. I guess.
She has said that she has other friends - m & f - who would be willing to be participants when I am ready. However, we start to get some legal issues when I am not the only actor on-scene. It's not a big problem, but one I'd have to solve first. If I could figure the legalities, I have hours of earlier recordings already digitised, that I should be able to sell direct.
Anyway, I got the promised clip compressed and attached. So enjoy! Until next time. . .

SHAMMAN
Attachments
7328_165.mov.zip
Download the video to your computer.
(2.14 MiB) Downloaded 540 times
7328.mov
(3.09 MiB) Downloaded 1026 times

Spektrum

Post by Spektrum »

That flexibility is unreal!!!

Great video as always!