i want to suck mine..... but how?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

invader

i want to suck mine..... but how?

Post by invader »

I am very new to this art, and i just found i cann't bend enough to suck my cock.
i got 7" and tried to do this, but only i can put my cock in direction of mouth, then i was able to masturebate and drink my cum, but still some of my cum out of my mouth....
i have great wish to suck my cock deep....
but how can i...? :(
anyone to help...? how can bend more to suck own cock.

soloseth

Post by soloseth »

Hey I see you need some help with selfsuck... The best way to try to do it is to slowly ease up to it, make sure you stretch a little before and take a hot shower to relax your body. Then try to bend down and suck, everytime you try to go down take a deep breath and exhale fully and gently push yourself further down. Eventually you'll get there. I remember the first time I did it I went down and started sucking and I loved it! I kept doing it and all my cum went in my mouth and down my throat! Try that.

psinoob

Post by psinoob »

I been try it for two weeks i can lick and kiss the head.
But here the funny part im 243lb :twisted: