SS and real cum?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

awtoeman

SS and real cum?

Post by awtoeman »

This clip absolutely blew my mind!!! This is a better cum shot than the cum shot king Peter North. It's fucking incredible!!! But is it real?

http://video.xtube.com/watch.php?cv=9&i ... 0osr470n28

SFsucker

Post by SFsucker »

Don't know if it's real... it's from Johnny Harden and VHS film some 20+ years ago... I still have it in my collection and he's got some hot scenes in it.

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

This is the most cum I've ever seen come from a penis. However, I noticed the cum is very watery. It doesnt look like normal cum. It's now where as thick as "real" cum. I wonder if he was on some weird drug which enabled him to cum so much, while changing the composition of the semen?

realhotstuff

Post by realhotstuff »

More likely cum with alot of precum.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

It's an old clip and it looks like a single unedited take. Different men produce different amounts of semen and a man will produce different amounts at different times. I don't remember Johnny Harden being a huge squirter but I haven't looked at his videos in a long time - guess it's time to go into the archives and bone up on Johnny! It's a lot of cum but it doesn't seem all that extraordinary to me - not a scarily huge amount like the old clip of the guy with the huge balls who squirts like a firehose (it's on xtube somewhere but I don't have a link). I'm pretty sure that one is faked, but I think Johnny's the real deal.
Al

elchiple

Post by elchiple »

SFsucker you are right! I am the poster of that vid. Good vintage Johnny Hardon. His real name is Gene Carrier and he's a bit nuts. There are yahoo groups for both Gene Carrier and Johnny. Johnny did several vintage movies and always demonstrated his talents for cumming huge amounts. Having seen him cum many times in many different movies I truly believe it's for real. I hope you enjoy it!