Problems in my back.

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

JULIOSSUCKER

Problems in my back.

Post by JULIOSSUCKER »

HEY EVERYONE

MY NAME'S JULIO, I'M 24 AND I COME FROM ARGENTINA.I'VE BEEN A SELFSUCKER SINCE I WAS 17. I NEVER HAD A GREAT TECHNIQUE, HOWEVER DURING ALL OF THESE YEARS I DID MANAGE TO GIVE SOME GREAT PLEASURES TO MYSELF, GETTING TO EAT A HUGE PART OF MY COCK.
ItS BEEN LIKE 10 MONTHS, WHILE I WAS SELFSUCKING REALLY HOT, I FELT A DEEP AND STRONG PAIN IN MY BACK (a kind of pain i had never ever experienced before)PRECISELY BY THE LOW PART,IN MY PELVIS. I FINISHED AND Y WENT TO BED, THE NEXT DAY I HAD A STRONG PAIN IN MY BACK.THINKING IT WAS THE CLASSIC REMAINING PAIN AFTER EVERY SESSION, ONE OR TWO WEEKS WENT BY, AND THE PAIN NEVER WORE OFF. I TRIED TO STRETCH AND MAKE A SERIES OF EXERCISES BUT THE PROBLEN NEVER WAS SOLVED. I GOT ON TRYING TO SELFSUCK FOR A LOT OF MONTHS,BUT I NOTICED THAT IT WAS NOT THE SAME SINCE THAT DAY. MY FLEXIBILITY HAD REDUCED, I FELT SORED WHEN I TRIED TO BEND,WHAT I GOT WAS MINIMAL (just the head of my cock)
One MONTH AGO I WAS FOR SOME SCREENING AND THE RESULTS WERE NOT SO GOOD. NOW I HAVE a back/disk disorder, and a series of extra problems.I DONT KNOW IF A SURGERY IS THE SOLUTION,BUT I DO NEED A THERAPY TO REHAB.
I DONT BLAME IT 100% ON SELFSUCKING, THE Poor Posture Or Muscle Strain AND NOT WALKING THE LINE SRE ALWAYS BAD.BUT IS EVIDENT THAT THE DAY OF THAT PARTICULAR SELFSUCKING RAISED THE PROBLEM.
I WANTED TO POST MY EXPERIENCE NOT TO MAKE U GO ON PANIC, ITS JUST FOR YOU TO BE CONSCIOUS OF WHAT CAN HAPPEN AND THAT YOU TALK ABOUT THIS IN ORDER TO PREVENT THIS.
I'D LIKE TO KNOW IF SOMEBODY HAS SOME INFORMATION ABOUT THIS,OR IF ANYONE HAS EXPERIENCED SOMETHING SIMILAR TO GET SOME HELP. What is IMPORTANT HERE IS TO CREATE SOME DIALOGUE AND I DO WANT TO CALL ON YOU ALL TO DO IT.

SEE Y'ALL...
JULIOBOY

flexiboy

Post by flexiboy »

I'm sorry for you mate.

I hope your problem is resolved and that you can get back to selfsucking soon! :(

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I hurt by back once and was worried I might have slipped a disc or something, but it finally went away after a couple of months.

I do currently have back spasms every now and then and I am pretty sure it's from overdoing it but it's more muscle/ligament soreness than actual spine problems.

I hear that acupuncture might help. A local deejay said he had back problems for years (I don't think it was from selfsucking) and he said he went to a Chinese acupuncturist and he feels like a new man. I've never tried it myself though so I can't say whether I think it would work or not.

A chiropractor might be an option, although if you think you have damage then that probably won't be a good idea.

I am not a doctor so don't take my advice for fact. It's just what I've heard others say.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

The first thing to do is to have your back looked at to find exactly what the problem is. If there is physical damage then there are various options, surgery being the last and most drastic you want to take. Hopefully it’s not that bad and you may at some stage get back to selfiing, but I would strongly advise you (and anybody else), if not already doing so, to take up yoga and make sure you do a stretching routine before selfing and to counter stretch your back after.

realhotstuff

injury

Post by realhotstuff »

Sorry to hear about your problems Julio, we have chatted before on MSN and you're a nice guy.

they say prevention is better than cure, I can't recommend enough Yoga. It stretches everything out, makes you much more flexible. I am just getting back into it after having been away quite a bit this year (so not done much in the ss department!)

Also it is a very good idea (if you are healthy and don't already suffer from pain) to get into weight training. Deadlifts, Squats, Barbell Rows all will help back development, as strong back and shoulder muscles will help protect your skeletal make-up and hopefully prevent any future injuries due to sucking.

Good luck with it Julio, hope you come out the other side on a positive note.

Automan

Yoga in between Selfsuck practice

Post by Automan »

I'm sorry about your problem Julio. You should see a doctor to know what it is all about.

I agree with seahorses, perhaps practicing some yoga asanas might get everything back into place.

I suggest you take it slowly at first. I combine my selfsuck practice with yoga on a minimum one weekly session basis.-

After my yoga classes my back feels much better and I can selfsuck much deeper in any ss pose.

We should be aware that our back needs to be "tuned up" from time to time and yoga does its job quite well to that respect.

Take care Julio and I hope you get well sooner than expected so you can get back quickly to the leagues!

Cheers, :wink:

Selfellator
Last edited by Automan on Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Damn - I'm sorry hear about your injuries Julio. As I warn on the how-to page; selfing is an extreme sport and it is possible to injure yourself.
Being as flexible and as conditioned as possible will help to keep the injuries to a minimum (I don't think there's any selfer who's done it for any length of time who hasn't pushed it too hard in the heat of them moment and pulled a muscle or whatever).
Yoga WITH A GOOD TEACHER is great training, and as always I recommend Iyengar-style yoga because of it's emphasis on holding poses and learning about your body (as opposed to the power-yoga hot-yoga etc, that lots of gyms focus on). Balancing your backwards bends with front bends is very important! Another interesting thing I've been doing is using a suspension table - it hangs you upside-down by your ankles (like suspension boots) but there's a table that tilts along with you for support. Goddamn does it feel incredibly great - it stretches out my spine in ways that nothing else does.
There's also a similar treatment that some doctors/chiropractors do that's similar but it hangs you right-side up (with support under your armpits) - it's supposed to be very healing, but I don't know anyone who's done it.
Do you know if your injuries are all in the spine Julio? Is there muscular stuff too?
I hope you're healing well and that you'll keep us up to date as you progress!
AL