A Different Technique

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

orgbob

A Different Technique

Post by orgbob »

It has been awhile since I last posted here, but I thought I would give a little update and talk about a different technique I have been using.

I have a section of very narrow hallway in my home (I will have to measure it to be sure of distance) in which I have found gives me some of my best sucking.

I put a pillow or two up against one side of the wall, and I lay down on the floor with my back on the floor, my neck / head / part of back on the pillow, and push off the other wall to various degrees with my legs.

It is hard to describe the best position, but after some experimenting, I have found this position can be great. I do not get sore in this position, and its much more comfortable than flipping your legs over your head.

I still have trouble getting as much depth in the C position.... but in this hallway position, I am able to truly suck.... far past just the head. This is amazing to me as only months ago I was not even close to even licking it!

After a good warm up I am able to lick/suck standing up, in the C, plow and my hallway position. Tis very good fun.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Right on man! It's great that you've made so much progress. I can't allow any explicit pictures (Damn those Government censors!) but if you wanted to show the guys your hallway technique you could take a picture with underwear on (and blur your face or other identifying features if you want to) and post it here.
Keep us up to date with your progress - I feel like the proud father of a brand new self-sucker!
Al

Shamman

on the hallway position

Post by Shamman »

Hey guys!
Ya, I know I don't get on here very often lately. :?
Awhile ago, I tried similar positions with some success and thought there would be great potential in it. But I couldn't find just the right setup - I don't have a real (narrow) hallway to work with so it kinda fell outa mind. BUt with your accomplishment, I'm gonna hafta try again.
What I did try was first in the tub - it's too narrow but first gave me the idea. Then I had a spot where I could work it like in a hallway but the place was only about a foot wide to 'sit' on. That showed me more promise but I was risking falling off and that put the kaibosh on it. Then I tried another where I could lay back on a bed and push off an angled ceiling/wall (under an eave) but I couldnt get close enough.
Now I'm considering building something like a weight-lifting device/chair/watever made just for selfing. I thought of a U-shaped chair with adjustable distance between the sides. . .
Already made a special stool for my "chair method" and HOLY-SHIT !!! I wouldn't believe that I could do better than I have but this thing brought me to yet another level. It guided me to ways to improve my technique so that now (on a very good day) I can suck myself and completely feel like it's someone else - it is so much less a workout once I'm there and I can stay down longer and even breathe a bit at the deepest level. Do the 'harmonica' right down to the root! It's truly a metaphysical experience now. I am sucking someone's dick and someone is sucking mine and doing a damn good job of it, but there's only me there! times I really get an altered state of mind, too - it's real wierd but very exciting.
Anyway, thanks for the reminder of this position. I'm going to figure out a way to make it happen for me too. Another path to explore - more discoveries to make - even more fun to be had by ALL! Well, at least by me, for now.
I'll keep ya'll updated when it happens!

Thanks again!
SHAMMAN

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

OrgBob, please post some pics. I'd REALLY like to see what you are talking about. And Shamman, please post some pics of this special chair you are referring to. THanks guys

Automan

another idea to perform this new technique...!

Post by Automan »

Hi guys, orgbob's new technique kept going around my head, so thought my car rear seat would help, so I arranged this space with front seat very near the back, added some pillows to get that narrow space to make my cock and mouth meet. I managed myself to get into it to give myself a wonderful blowjob on that comfortable surface a car interior can provide...

I suggest you to try this new technique in the privacy of your own garage.... :oops:

Have fun and enjoy! 8) :idea:
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I guess that's why they call it "auto-fellatio" :P
We're never going to spread the word about self-suck if you do it in your garage - large parking lots (maybe at football games where you're likely to have more men) or even curbside parking seem better.
And don't forget to tell the curious passersby about solosuck.com!
AL

orgbob

Post by orgbob »

I find this technique to be among the most comfortable. I like to mix it up when I suck, but I usually spend the most time in this position.

I still cant do the C position very well. What the hell is wrong with me. :lol:

I can do it better standing up than I can in the C half the time. :shock:

When I get into a comfortable position with my hallway technique I can really go at it and feel very comfortable. I have no problem staying in the position and breathing is not an issue at all. I can get into hands free mode. :lol:

If I could find a spot like the narrow hallway with one side at a slight angle, I think it would be the best possible situation.

orgbob

Post by orgbob »

I had a session today and experimented with various positions trying to find the optimum one.

It seems to vary for me from day to day. Today I did not have very good success with my hallway technique.

I found that today I did best on my bed in the plow position pushing off a wall.

I like to experiment with a half x / plow position as well. It is really awkward, but it gives me a little more depth. I still cannot do the full X. My one leg is not as flexible as the other.

The C position is not comfortable to me. I sometimes use it, but the plow is much better.

I imagine the X is probably the best for depth. My goal is going to be getting better flexibility in that position.

I still am stuck at sucking at just the head. I seem to have peaked currently. :(

Shamman

selfer's chair

Post by Shamman »

OK guys.

Took me awhile to get back here, then find this thread again so I can put this pic in the right place.

Here is a pic of the chair (really a stool) I made specifically for selfing. I'll take some pics of me using it very soon and post them up here as well.
This stool is designedfor my chair method. I sit with my legs over the end and reach around me and the stool and grab the dowels near the bottom. By varying where I sit and where I grab, I can vary the relative postitions of my face and crotch. It's also good for the regular C form, too

SHAMMAN
Attachments
Selfer's stool
Selfer's stool