Is there a supplement for flexibility?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Xapprentice

Is there a supplement for flexibility?

Post by Xapprentice »

In the journey to suck my knob, I was wondering if there are any herbal and/or nutritional supplements to improve flexibility? I do the yoga and take my vitamins but was wondering if there was something else that I could take to help me to the next level. :?: Thankie :)

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I was told by an accomplished selfer during a chat session that he recommends doing yoga and pilates to help get flexible, but also uses supplements like glucosamine and controitin (I have no idea if I spelled those right). Those supplements are generally used by older people to help combat arthritis, but in someone young and fit, it supposedly helps your joints very flexible, and may help prevent injury if you get a little carried away with yourself.

I am not a doctor, so I can't say whether these supplements are safe or effective, but they are available over-the-counter so you don't need a prescription. Being supplements, I don't know if they are even required to pass FDA tests so proceed with caution.

I think I'll stick with the stretching and exercises. I've made a lot of progress in only a few years, and at this point the only thing that's keeping me from fully realizing my goal is my waistline.

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

at this point the only thing that's keeping me from fully realizing my goal is my waistline.
Me too, I mean I'm fairly thin but yet I still retain this little pouch around the middle that keeps getting in the way, I dont know how to get rid of the damn thing! :shock: :roll: Know any techniques?

Eddie

Spare tire

Post by Eddie »

Have you tried exercise?

Diet is important too. Sugar, fried foods, white bread or refined white flour products should be eliminated as much as possible.

Try it.

Eddie

Post by Guest »

Might sound strange, but I find asprin helps a bit. I think because it reduces inflamation maybe? Anyway it seems like I can get more in my mouth and I'm less sore afterwards if take an asprin or two a little while before I start.

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

Have you tried exercise?

Diet is important too. Sugar, fried foods, white bread or refined white flour products should be eliminated as much as possible.
Exercise! Blech! Haha, jogging or biking tends to tighten up my muscles to much for the needed flexibility. Since im skinny anyway, i just do yoga and yard work for exercise. I have a BIIIIG yard with plenty of projects so thats my gym. I'll have to refine my diet if anything, see what I can change there.

The asprin idea sounds neat, but is that just covering up and will I pay for it later with pain? :?:

Good ideas guys

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

BlackSunshineAZ wrote:I was told by an accomplished selfer during a chat session that he recommends doing yoga and pilates to help get flexible, but also uses supplements like glucosamine and controitin (I have no idea if I spelled those right). Those supplements are generally used by older people to help combat arthritis, but in someone young and fit, it supposedly helps your joints very flexible, and may help prevent injury if you get a little carried away with yourself.

I am not a doctor, so I can't say whether these supplements are safe or effective, but they are available over-the-counter so you don't need a prescription. Being supplements, I don't know if they are even required to pass FDA tests so proceed with caution.

I think I'll stick with the stretching and exercises. I've made a lot of progress in only a few years, and at this point the only thing that's keeping me from fully realizing my goal is my waistline.
I take both of theses products along with flax seed oil and occasional vitmine "A" and although my back can feel a little sore first thing the moring after a session it soon wares off, where as years ago I would get an almost dibilitating pain.

pod3

Post by pod3 »

Glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin are avilable over the counter in the US. Specifically, they're meant to permanently rebuild damaged cartilage.

That I'm aware, they're based on plant gelatins and have been used as curealls. Some have been said to be taken from fruit stones, as has Laetrile (sp?) So, it would be interesting to know if any health benfits could be had from cheaper, bulk sources.

Chemically, they're similar to hide glue, and that portion of the meat which boils out to form gravies. These are the connective tissue of animals' and can purportedly be assimilated in order to rebuild our own.

Based on my experience, carefull and challenging physical activity needs to be balanced with lots of quality sleep and a variety of high calorie foods, without which healing just doesn't take place. Sorry, but you can and should eat a large pizza if you have burned that many calories (and a bowl of fruit along side wouldn't hurt, either.)

I advise doubtful guilt trippers to learn about what happens to different types of fats when they are mixed with hydrochloric acid. Also, along these lines, dietary fiber is basically sawdust as far as your digestive tract is concerned. As I've been getting leaner on my eat-and-exercize-as much-as-you-can routine, I will assume that hypersensitivity to food additives is the real cause of degenerative diseases which we associate with "eating too much." Increased stamina and elimination would most likely take care of this as well as any need for natural supplementation.

Dog

Waistline

Post by Dog »

...not sure if I copied this correctly. On the subject of waistline, I can "pinch an inch" or inch and a half; overall I'm in good shape, over 6' tall and around 210, but concentrating on the C, I have made progress - good progress. For a while, I thought my "inch and a half" was in the way, but this has proved incorrect: it's the back, bendining in to the C while sucking in your stomach, and concentrating on breathing with your stomach sucked in. This is all getting much easier. So I still work out, try to lose the extra fat, but pretty much eat everything - including lots of veggies. What pod3 says makes a lot of sense too.

Automan

Post by Automan »

Xapprentice wrote:
at this point the only thing that's keeping me from fully realizing my goal is my waistline.
Me too, I mean I'm fairly thin but yet I still retain this little pouch around the middle that keeps getting in the way, I dont know how to get rid of the damn thing! :shock: :roll: Know any techniques?
Spinning or biking for 30 minutes everyday will do quite well. While spinning keep your belly sucked in all the time. Within a month you will see some good results! Believe me!!!
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

msv

Post by msv »

Well personally I eat lots of candys and other goodies. I don't have any excercise hobbies, or well maybe videogames if those counts and lately I have had pritty good results at ss. I don't know will this info help ya out, but at least I was honest :roll:

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

sqh0710 wrote:
Xapprentice wrote:
Spinning or biking for 30 minutes everyday will do quite well. While spinning keep your belly sucked in all the time. Within a month you will see some good results! Believe me!!!
Hi again Sqh, But can you please tell me what spinning is and how to perform th exercise? Thanx Sea

Automan

Post by Automan »

seahorses wrote:
sqh0710 wrote:
Xapprentice wrote: Me too, I mean I'm fairly thin but yet I still retain this little pouch around the middle that keeps getting in the way, I dont know how to get rid of the damn thing! :shock: :roll: Know any techniques?
Hi again Sqh, But can you please tell me what spinning is and how to perform th exercise? Thanx Sea
Hi Sea, spinning is the same thing as indoor biking. Pedal workout.
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."