Everyones size

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

MuscleHead

Post by MuscleHead »

I'm 5-10 & 245 right now, 6-inch cock, 40 yrs. old. Been bodybuilding since 12, which is when I first tried SS. I have always been able to lick the head, even now. Still very hard to get the whole head, or past, in my mouth. I was able to a few years ago, but haven't practiced as much since. My gut is also pretty thick right now, and as I bring it down some, I'm sure I will eventually "reach" my goal! :D

Post by Guest »

10" Long'
02.5 Wide'
08" Around'

5'11
34 years old

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

4.5"-5"+ Limp'
10"+ Long'
02.5"+ Wide'
08"+ Around'

5'11
34 years old
Los Angeles, CA., USA
79ecra

Post by Guest »

4.5"+to 5"+ Limp' (LIMP AND BIGGEST LIMP)
09"+ to 10"+ Long' (HARD AND SUPER HARD)
02"+ to 02.5"+ Wide' (HARD AND SUPER HARD)
07"+ to 08"+ Around' (HARD AND SUPER HARD)

5'11
34 years old
Los Angeles, CA., USA

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

Ooooops! Sorry! Guest was ME!

04.5"+to 05"+ Limp' (LIMP AND BIGGEST LIMP)

5'11
34 years old
Los Angeles, CA., USA
79ecra

monkeyfister

Me. In Memphis Area...

Post by monkeyfister »

Single, clean, and well- shaven.

Versitile Bisexual and self-sucker.

I love cum.

5'7" 135lbs
6.25"x 1.75"
Attachments
Mmmm.... Cum and join me. I could use a cameraman...
Mmmm.... Cum and join me. I could use a cameraman...
t_tony_self_sucking_my_load.jpg (20.01 KiB) Viewed 10748 times

Neo1986

My size

Post by Neo1986 »

Just to show it.

I already told about 6 inch
Attachments
penis.jpg
penis.jpg (15.74 KiB) Viewed 10700 times

Post by Guest »

I'm 41 now.
About 5'9½", 164 lbs. Mostly a small paunch around the gut. Typical skinny, white redhead. No freckles or strong Irish heritage apparent.
Now ~5½" long flaccid
~7¼" long erect
~1¾" wide
Actually used to be a little smaller but all the constant work to attain my goal of blowing myself FOR REAL (well, short of pulling my head off and turning it around so the tongue is on the bottom of the shaft) and it paid off. If you want big muscles, you really have to work out. It is so true. Now, if someone could give me as much incentive to lift weights.
Been doing it off and on for almost 26 years, but only reached the point where I could put my entire head in my mouth about seven years ago. In the last two years I have been able to suck myself off as if I am in the 69 position as well as wash my balls and put one at a time in my mouth.

I can get ~ 4½" in my mouth most every time, and I shit you not when I say I average 4-5 times a week, which is probably pushing it. I take a couple of days off to recuperate. I can't help myself, especially when I get high which is most every night as well -- probably doesn't help matters. I've been getting so horny lately when I get high that I just have to suck my dick -- using my hand seems anticlimactic (heh) right now. I'm sure it's just a phase but it sure feels so damn good. And I have to agree with my wife -- my dick tastes good!

On the plus side (for me) this has taken a little of the edge off my marriage. I love getting head, and my wife loves it, but we're on different work schedules so she wants her pussy banged by 10 PM so I don't always come in her mouth. I'm still up two hours later, and horny again -- so now I'm gonna cum in someone's mouth, even if it's my own. Good thing I give such great head, if I do say so myself. I admit I'm curious, but I love my wife so much I would never mess with that, and I dig boobies far too much to give them up. It's hard to find a chick who loves dick like my wife does -- a lot fake it to please a guy. My wife would probably left me tie her face to my waist and have her keep my dick in her mouth all day. She likes it that much and to me that is truly awesome. How could I throw that away, right? Maybe in the next life I'll give it a try. Probably a shemale because I still need the T&A. I have to ease my way into the pool. :lol:

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

I am 3'3 and have a 53 inch cock and I need a wheelbarrow to get around town. I have been able to blow myself since I was an infant and can suck myself off while in another room. Its great at parties. Growing up near Chernobyl paid off.

ssing8

Post by ssing8 »

6', 160lbs, 8 inches uncut

bugnstein

Post by bugnstein »

6' tall
145#
6 1/2" long
been trying for9 months now. finally broke the head past the teeth. can now get 2"past my head. thanks Al.

AndyV

Post by AndyV »

6'4" tall
183 lbs
9.5" long
been selfsucking for 8 years now, can get the head and about three inches of the shaft in my mouth, working on going deeper

soloteen

Post by soloteen »

I'm 18 years old.

About 6'2" tall.

I weigh about 170 lbs.

Cock is anywhere from 7.5-8" long.

Message me people! I would like to chat and/or cam with other selfsuckers! My Yahoo ID is awesomeman222000.

Here is a picture of my cock for you guys to see.
Attachments
Picture 6.jpg
Picture 6.jpg (11.2 KiB) Viewed 11620 times

Vega

Post by Vega »

79ecra wrote:Ooooops! Sorry! Guest was ME!

04.5"+to 05"+ Limp' (LIMP AND BIGGEST LIMP)

5'11
34 years old
Los Angeles, CA., USA
You serious 79erca? I would love to see that and cam with you some time. PLease

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

I'm heading for 61, am 12 stn, 5' 11" Could ss when younger, till back injury stopped me, but started getting back to it just after last Christmas and am almost there