problems staying hard?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

bothanspy

problems staying hard?

Post by bothanspy »

does anyone else have problems staying hard? once i have my legs over my head i start to lose my erection and i need every inch since i'm only 4.5" :( did manage to lick the tip really briefly though so i'm want to keep trying

Ziggurat

other than the obvious...

Post by Ziggurat »

Well obviously when you up end yourself like that, your blood rushes out of your lower extremeties and rushes into your head and chest...

One fix, a good cockring. All sex stores have these... personally I like the snug rubber rings. But I also have a metal non-adustable. The two rubber hose, with positioning rings are available too.

I usually skip the rings and just use a penis pump though... Careful. Read up on pumps... you can damage yourself if you aren't careful.

Lastly, find a different position.

Good luck!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Shamman

Can't stay hard

Post by Shamman »

Hey man.

I have a similar problem sometimes. But since I primarily use the C or chair position, it's clearly not due to the blood running out of my dick. With me, it's about the effort I put into going all the way. It can be a real workout, getting me all sweaty (generally a good thing) but also straining my muscles. Then the body needs more blood to the exerted muscles and takes some from the dick.
Ever try to keep a hardon while pushing your limit of pullups or while running? Ya, not an easy task.
Since you are already touching the head at 4.5", you are probably straining to get there and that's counter to your goal. What I suggest is simply keep training. Both your body and mind. I say mind because sex is mostly mental and keeping nasty thoughts in your head can go far to maintain an erection.
A trick of mine is to get as far as comfortable and simply hold it there. Don't even worry about an erection yet. When you hold a stretch for about 20 seconds, you should feel a slight relaxing of the muscles. Hold for perhaps another half minute, then release. But not all the way out. Feel the stretch back out for about the same times. Then repeat. Each repetition should be a bit more relaxed and so less strained.
Once you feel quite relaxed at this point, get your hard back on and move into position. Think your bad thoughts and get as much as you can in your mouth. Then just hold there and breath for a bit. Let the muscles relax(stretch) again. You might lose the hardon from relaxing but that's not a problem. Just repeat again and you should be good to go (come) by now.
Don't worry if it doesnt work right away, you'll get it better with practice.
But as always, don't push too hard or fast or you might never do it again.

Be safe and have fun
SHAMMAN

bothanspy

Post by bothanspy »

thanks for the advice. i've been doing some stretching everyday and now i can get most of the head in. it feels great so far and i hope that i'll will eventually be able to get more in