NEED ADVICE!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

newbie12

NEED ADVICE!

Post by newbie12 »

Hey all!

Iv just started my mission to suck my self off. I tryed last night after light stretching and a really hot shower. I was about 2 inches away ffrom my dick when i had my legs over my head.

Can any one give me a stretching routine for ss. I no its going to take me a while to fuly suck my own dick but i really want to be able to! Iv swallowed my own cum before, had my fingre up my ass, iv done all that, now i want to suck my self.

please gve me all your advise it wold be much apprecheiated!

thanx

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Sounds like you're off to a good start! You're a lot closer than many other men are when they start out so you've got a head start (no pun intended).
I think most of the answers you're going to get to your question are going to be "Use the how-to section of solosuck.com" and "read the old posts in the forums, including the "Self-suck how-to tips" Sticky"
If you have specific questions about technique you're more likely to get answers here in the forums.
Good luck - keep us posted about your progress.
AL

newbie12

Post by newbie12 »

Ok thanks i will keep you posted

lovepre

What is the reason you can't go further? That would help us.

Post by lovepre »

Is the reason, your back will not bent further. When you stop is it because of too much pain in your back or is it another area? What body built are you? are you thin, do you have a long/short neck? How long is you dick and does your hard-on go away when the pain starts, or is it because you can't breath? All of us old suckers have had these problems at some time, and we have been able to (most of us) to find a way past them. Tell us what is the one thing that stops you.

newbie12

Post by newbie12 »

Well I feel that stretching feeling in my back, not really pain though. I just cant quite get there yet! Well last night was my second attemt so i dont expect to get it yet. I feel very clost though, its a bit enoying i wish i could just do it now lol

How long should i stretch for before my sucking attempt, i have a really hot shower and do some stretches, but very basic ones at not really for that long. Ithink if i take up a good yoga programm i will succeed soon

My neck and back feel a little sore after trying the next day but nothing bad at all, i just get warmed and stretch a bit and im good

newbie12

Post by newbie12 »

sorry

My dick is about 8.5 almost 9 inches hard, Im thin, and im about 6.6 tall

i turned 18 3 months ago

uksolosucker

Post by uksolosucker »

If i was you i would try the Plough position,8-9 inch cock you will easy reach it trust me!mines only 5.5inches and i can suck just over the tip!

Search plough position on google :)

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

It sounds like you have all the right credentials, it's just a matteer of conditioning your body and that's what you need to focus on rather than trying to suck your cock, because frustration at not being able to do it is the fast track to injury. Get the body conditioning right and in time the rest will naturally follow.

lynknoll2000

Post by lynknoll2000 »

try stretching your hamstrings. i did that and was able to add at least a couple of inches to my depth.

here's the procedure:
lye down near a door frame.
raise one leg against the wall while your other leg goes through the door frame (kinda like you're making the letter "L" only the left side of the "L" is your back and is lying on the ground.
hold that position for 2 minutes constantly stretching your leg towards your body
repeat with the other side