Ron Jeremy

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

awtoeman

Ron Jeremy

Post by awtoeman »

So I just saw Ron Jeremy on Howard Stern. It was definately an older episode, but I dont know how old it was. Anyway, he talked about his SS talent. One of the guys in the studio asked Ron if he comes in his mouth. And Ron said no, and that he has never come in or on his mouth. We all know thats a lie.

selfviking

Post by selfviking »

Yeah probably you´re right, but after once trying maybe he didn´t want to repeat it like a lot of other guys.

BTW, i have a weak memory of Ron Jeremy in a movie licking a girls clit while fucking her ass. Unfortunately i can´t remember the title or another cast info, but it was an incredible sight. (At least because the hedgehod was a well trained guy in those days so it must be a really old movie, probably from the seventees)

phil

Ron's Accomplishments

Post by phil »

Thanks selfviking for much over the years.

You have a good memory too. Ron licks a girl while doing her up the ass in Cosmopolitans Girls, 1981. I used to have the film on VHS, but not any more. I don't remember her name, but she was a new comer and that may have been her only apperance. I remember some talk along those lines saying if Ron was cornholing you and licking you at once that might be all I'd do in my career.

For someone my age, seeing Ron lick or suck himself in the occasional film was all the selfsucking I might see for a year or two. So much more available these day....as we see in the public selfsuck thread..folks are doing it on the streets these days....LOL.

Keep up the good work,

Phil :P

tom2000

Post by tom2000 »

i know this thread is ancient.. but i finally found a Ron Jeremy self suck clip on my hard drive if anyone wants it..

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

tom2000 wrote:i know this thread is ancient.. but i finally found a Ron Jeremy self suck clip on my hard drive if anyone wants it..

yes!! bring it on!!!

tom2000

Post by tom2000 »

awtoeman

ss

Post by awtoeman »

Great! Thanks Tom! Looked pretty easy for Ron didnt it. Too bad it cut off right when the woman showed up :(

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

It seems to me like his autofellatio was used more for comedic effect than being erotic. Maybe it's his apperance.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i saw an interview with ron as a bonus feature on an xxx dvd, and they asked him about it. what he said sounded a little homophobic, but it was something along the lines of "i couldn't enjoy it, and was never able to finish the job. while half of my brain was saying 'i'm getting a blow job!', the other half of my brain was going 'EEEEWW!! there's a DICK in my MOUTH!!' "...

i have actually heard that sentiment from a few other people online and in real life, so i don't doubt that he really *does* feel that way, awtoeman. some people can't grasp the fact that SELF sucking is by definition masturbation or that homosexuality needs to involve the attraction of one male to another, and many have such ingrained homophobia that the whole subject is therefore repugnant to them. oh well...their loss! :)

selfviking

Post by selfviking »

I remeber seeing ron jeremy in a lot of movies doing some selfsuck, but only in one movie i recall him licking together with a woman. I think it was sharon mitchell. Maybe i´ll find it.