Help?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

revolt

Help?

Post by revolt »

Hey everyone, I'm 18 years old, and really unflexible. I really wanna suck my own cock, the closest i've gotten was touching the tip to my hair. Haha, long story. Anyways, what are some tips you guys can give me to help my back flexibility? Thanks. Anything helps.

fresh86

Post by fresh86 »

Its going to be real hard if you unflexable to begin with. Check out the how to section at the top of the page.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

If you were able to touch the top of your head with your cock then you're not so inflexible. I'd guess that most of the bending your were doing was in your upper torso and neck if your cock was going toward the top of your head.
Check out the how-to section of the site. consider doing some yoga to develop all-over flexibility, and remember to notice that what you are and aren't able top do tells you something about where you need to focus on building flexibility.
Be careful, enjoy yourself, and keep us up to date on your progress - you can do it!
Al
Last edited by aleingang69 on Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

When I regained contact in 2002/2003, I first was able to touch my cock head to my forehead, then my nose. After that I worked on bending into a more compact space so my cock came closer to my mouth and lips. Unfortunately, my gut gets in the way so I can't really do it anymore.

When I started I was 14 inches away and eventually got to where I could the head between my lips. It's definitely doable, but it take time and patience.

revolt

Post by revolt »

allright guys. I'll try and be patient.

Darkbolt

Post by Darkbolt »

Sorry to draw people away from this website (my website is fodder compared to solosuck :P) but I made a brief website on basically direct tutorials.

http://www.freewebs.com/selfsucker
If anyone finds anything on Self-Rimming, please tell me.

"Suck to live, in order to live to suck"

revolt

Post by revolt »

Thanks for the link, I tried again yesterday, after about an hour of stretches. I strained and was able to touch my dick to the tip of my nose. But today my backs bothering me, i think if i do this every... week or so. And stretch in between i should be able to in a couple months.