Save X

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

ssnewbie

Post by ssnewbie »

Depending on your service pack ... Win XP does not store FLV files with that extension. Instead they are listed as .tmp
You'll have to really empty out the folder to find the one that is the .FLV file you just viewed.
Just an FYI for those using XP and not on MACs or using Vista.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I just helped a friend figure out how to get .flv clips to play in Quicktime on his Mac: download Perian:
http://perian.org/
install, and you're ready to play! Easy.
With the Downloadhelper add-on installed in Firefox I just use the dropdown menu to grab the clip and then open it up in Quicktime.
Al

Eddie

Downloading & Playing .flv files fm XTube

Post by Eddie »

Hi Al,

Could you please list the steps it takes to download & play clips from xtube. I've got the latest iMac, Firefox, Quicktime and have just downloaded Perian.

How do you download the clip, firstly?

Would appreciate more detail.

Many thanks!

Eddie

I just helped a friend figure out how to get .flv clips to play in Quicktime on his Mac: download Perian:
http://perian.org/
install, and you're ready to play! Easy.
With the Downloadhelper add-on installed in Firefox I just use the dropdown menu to grab the clip and then open it up in Quicktime.
Al

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Here you go Eddie:
Go here:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006
and click on the "install now" button. Go through the dialog that comes up and then quit Firefox and start it up again.
I don't remember if I had to configure downloadhelper at all - the way I have it set up there's an icon (or text) up next the address bar - if there's downloadable Flash video on a page you'll see an arrow appear next to that icon. Click on the arrow and a list drops down with what's available for download. It's gotten more confusing since they've started to use Flash advertisements on xtube, but generally the file-names for the ads will either have a size listed in the file-name (like 360X70) or will start with "afile" - skip those and go for the ones that look like this: UPA9W07GgUZ.flv
Sometimes you'll download the wrong thing, but you figure it out after a few times.
It's that simple!
With Perian installed on your Mac the .flv files will open right up into Quicktime.
Download your favorites - people take files down all the time!
Al