Newbie: My Success and Questions For Others

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

orgbob

Post by orgbob »

Good posts everyone.

Well last night I sucked again. That makes for a few days in a row with no problems (I stopped now). No pain at all.

Last nights session was my best ever. It seems like every time I do it now I get farther and farther.

I was able to easily suck the head for a really long time.

I also.... sucked myself to orgasm. Never did that before. It was.... hmm.... different. I didn't really want to cum but when you are in some of these positions you don't have much time huh? Haha.

I ended up swallowing the entire load... it had to be one of my biggest ever. I had to swallow twice. :oops:

It was probably the most intense orgasm of my life.... knowing I just did something like that... never thought I could suck let alone go that far. It was almost surreal. And a bit gross. :lol:

I am going to take a break and see if it is easier to suck or harder. Seems like I had a good thing going. I never force myself thats for sure, but I don't want to overwork myself.

I also want to experiment with more positions. I seem to be able to do the C position better, but it is still far from being good.

Right now my best seems to come from a deep plow. Like I said before, how I position myself in the position matters the most... how I push off etc.

Spektrum

Post by Spektrum »

Congrats! Yeah, I would take a couple days off and let your back take a rest. I think you'll find you can go even further in a couple days.

rm1987

Post by rm1987 »

When I practice every day it seems that I will get suck and even start moving backwards after a couple days, but If I give myself like 3 days to rest then take a hot shower and some stretching I will often make almost an inch jump from my previous best.