Starting Selfsucking

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

When did you first learn you could selfsuck? (yrs old)

13-15
50%
16-19
22%
20-25
9%
26+
19%

Total votes: 129

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Vega wrote:first tried when I was 13 or 14. Stopped for a while licking once in a while and picked back up like a year ago at 16. Can suck my head with some stretching now.

Would love to talk to some otehr guys my age or younger. any on here? :D lol doubt it I seem to be the youngest so far.
You're probably not going to find a lot of minors on here...

There used to be a really good thread on this over at vteen forums, about 20 pages worth, but the moderators deleted it. Apparently there were quite a few teenage selfers on there claiming they could do it.

The youngest I've heard (believable) was 9. I even heard that a 5-year-old could do it, but I have a hard time believeing that. I think someone that young would not likely be interested in trying this.

Vega

Post by Vega »

oh well just nice to be here and discuss it. not reaklly something i would bring up with friends my age lol

MuscleHead

Post by MuscleHead »

Started at about 12. I could only lick around the head. I have tried on-and-off over the years. Only a few years ago could I get my mouth over the whole head. And then only for a couple sessions. I'm still trying to this day. I never stick with it long enough, and kinda get tired of it. Hopefully I will stick with it more consistently nowadays. I'd like to get at least a little bit past the head. That would be the ultimate for me! Don't know if I could ever make it halfway down. I've only got about 6-inches.

bijay1946

Post by bijay1946 »

I first tried to lick my cock at age 16. found I could get the head in my mouth.
it was great

dspen92468

Post by dspen92468 »

I figured out I could in 9th grade. We were stretching our hamstring muscle in athletics. As I pulled down on my legs I realized my dick would be in my mouth if I didnt have shorts and a jock strap on. Of course as soon as I got home from practice I immediately got back in position. I lowered my hips toward my head. I was throbbing hard with anticipation. My dick was very slippery from alot of young teenage precum. To my instant orgasm surprise most my dick was pulsing in my mouth. My head was so thick and pressed so hard against the back of my throat I almost gagged. I've been sucking it pretty frequent ever since.

soloteen

Starting Selfsucking

Post by soloteen »

Vega I am close to your age, I am 18. Leave me a message in my inbox if you want to talk!

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

I started getting erections VERY young...like before 01st grade...but I never SS'd until around maybe 10 or so...I was well over 06"+, so I was able to do it very easily...but I did NOT have my first orgasm until I was 13 (1984')...I have been doing it since then....
79ecra

Kurtz

Age 13

Post by Kurtz »

I started to jack when I was 12. About a year later, I was able to suck myself. I kept trying to do it and after a while -- zip -- it was in my mouth. It became so easy!

It felt fantastic. I was horny in a terrific way. I was in 8th grade -- the gilrs were starting to become women and I used to go horny-crazy looking at their legs in class. Remember -- mini-skirts were big back in 1968.

I'd go home, sit down, bend forward, and suck and it was ohhhh so good. I'd place a Playboy mag on the floor in front of me and look at the hot chick while I sucked myself.

The first tiime I came in my mouth -- I was shocked at how hot the cum was and the force with which it blasted into my mouth.

My cock was in my mouth almost every day when I was a teen.

wetwilly

SS

Post by wetwilly »

i just started at 15 it took me awhile to to get my back ready but after a couple of weeks of practice i got it and i got to tell you its the best thing ive ever done :D

AndyV

Post by AndyV »

I tried to get my own dick in my mouth off and on since I was eight or nine. I never could explain it, it was just this curiousity I had. A few weeks after I turned 13 I tried and was surprised I could wrap my lips around the base of my head.
When I was 13 my older brother was 16. My inspiration for wanting to try it again came from him, because he could suck his own dick and showed off in front of me one day while we were home alone. He was really damn impressive - he said "watch this", dropped his shorts and dove on himself. I remember how shocked but proud I was when he practically deepthroated himself. Being a wrestler paid off for him, lol. Like him I'm tall and lean, and really flexible.
I've got enough between my legs - 9.5 inches. I keep limber and work out to stay flexible so I can still service myself, and have been able to now for several years. I can do it standing up, sitting down, on my back with my legs over my head, or in the X position.
Selfsuck is an incredible talent that I don't particularly care to ever give up on. It's kick ass :D.

secret_sucker

Post by secret_sucker »

When I was 10 a girl told me what a blowjob was, when I went home that night I tried to do it but couldn't reach and it was like that for the next 3 years. One day though I was wanking and thought i'll try it, I managed to lick my foreskin but it took a lot of trying. Eventually by the time I was nearly 15 I could get most of the head in. I once went 2 months doing it every day after school. Since then though I've put on a lot of weight and can't do it anymore, sometimes I can still lick it and sometimes when wanking a put my legs over my head and shoot into my mouth and over my face although Im not to keen on the taste. Reading some of the posts on here Im determined to lose my beer gut to be able to do it again.