Here's a little something...

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Evil_Bastard

Post by Evil_Bastard »

I do, and I swallow it, but I don't have a video camera... these were done with a digital camera and a timer.

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

That's cool. Hopefully one day you'll be able to video yourself. Until then, the pics are great. Thanks again for sharing them. :)

Evil_Bastard

Post by Evil_Bastard »

Actually, someone may be videotaping me this week, so I'll let you know how that turns out.

Do any sites take photoshoots of this? I'd do one if a site wanted me to.

Dog

The X again

Post by Dog »

hey Evil, the pics got me trying the X again last night, and I actually was able to suck the head for a few minutes. I still don't breath too well, so I had to massage the prostate a little to stay hard, but definate progress. Awesome position, look fwd to more pics or vid.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Evil_Bastard wrote:Actually, someone may be videotaping me this week, so I'll let you know how that turns out.

Do any sites take photoshoots of this? I'd do one if a site wanted me to.
Hornyboy.com is looking for people to appear on their site, if you're interested in being featured. They'd likely pay you to appear.

Elrond

Re: X position

Post by Elrond »

Dog wrote:Does anyone know if the X is most enjoyed by the thinnner ssers?
I always do best with C position like Ssguy8x6. Sometimes it's good to warm-up with the plow and 'walking down the wall'. I get the deepest with C, because it's just my elbows locked under my thighs and then my neck stretches to do the bobbing.

X is a good way to just relax and suck without letting the head out of your mouth, once you have limbered-up.

Dog

Post by Dog »

I do best with the C too, amazed at freakin great it was once I got the teeth and lips below the head. Once I'm good and limber, I can bob on the shaft until I blast my mouth full of spunk. For some reason, I can do the C longer than the "walk down the wall" or the plough. Maybe it's the freedom of head movement, I don't know. Another thing I noticed with the C is that if I'm not hard, I can pull the foreskin up over the head, and actually get my whole dick in my mouth, nose buried in my balls. This is fantastic, but for some reason, as the dick hardens to full on, I don't get that far down. It's a mystery I have fun with..

autofl8

Post by autofl8 »

Awesome awesome pics EB.

I really like the x-position too, but there's another one that's a kinda combo X and C, that i've found gets me even deeper. I can't deepthroat, but that one gets me the closest. Al has some of the instructional series I did a while ago (AFTUTOR) posted that shows what that one is. It's slide 17 on http://www.solosuck.com/aftutor4.html

It is sooooo cool to see everybody in this forum...so cool Thanks for the community Al.

af

Jamit

Post by Jamit »

Dude - Great pics!!!!! Only wish i could do the X postion as well as you. How long you been ssing for?

electro

Slide SEVENTEEN !

Post by electro »

autofl8 - please could you post a BIG version of slide 17 - it's HOT ! Thanks. :D
go for it

autofl8

big version of slide 17

Post by autofl8 »

kind of a suckie shot (pun intended) :wink: slide 17
Attachments
sssaver.jpg
sssaver.jpg (46.62 KiB) Viewed 12538 times

Ditch

Post by Ditch »

WOW! Mmmmm Hot :D Thanks...

chpoof

Re: big version of slide 17

Post by chpoof »

autofl8 wrote:kind of a suckie shot (pun intended) :wink: slide 17
Nice pic. I love the fact that it shows a glimpse of your asshole. Very hot! :twisted:

electro

Post by electro »

Thanks autolf8 !! - I love it ! - for me it's seeing the soles of your white socks that makes this extra hot. - guess I must be a perv !!
Thanks again.
go for it