Do you ever have mixed thoughts about it?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

I suppose I should consider myself lucky. Being retired I have all day to practice SS, SF, or what ever. It’s not until my wife gets home from work and I realise I’ve been so wrapped up in myself that I haven’t done my domestic trivia. It’s then that I start to feel guilty, but that’s only over what I’ve not done and not what not what I’ve been doing. Consequently, I’m happy to say I feel guilty most days of the working week; at the weekend I’m all hers – yeah!

sssf guest

mixed feelings...NEVER

Post by sssf guest »

I personally never have mixed feelings after a cum, whether in SS or SF. Yes, I do not have the same orgasm perhaps, but this doen't make me feel any guilty. Last time (2 days ago on August 23rd), I came home after work so HORNY that I SS, cummed in my mouth after an hour, then decided to SF. Usually when I SF, I practice my butt muscle before, auto-fist...this time I was so horny to SF directly, and it was another 2 hours of great time. I made some trials to put my bigger toe in the asshole (I am bored with fingering while SF so decided to do something new), and after a while, a small part of my toe was also inside. Well, it is just the beginning! It felt great anyway..that i felt like licking my toe later on!
Enjoy your time SS and SF!

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

WHY should you ever feel guilty?? SS'ng is NO different than jacking off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
79ecra

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

That's it exactly, I said I never have guilty feelings...I just may not have the same orgasm after cumming!
I SS and SF for years and years now, and I do not feel guilty @ all...perhaps only @ the beginiing when I was still adolescent 916-17 yrs old), and couldnt share this with narrow minded ppl i knew @ that x! Later on, I didnt have any sens of guilt!
It's as normal as anythg else in sex!

~Angelic~

Post by ~Angelic~ »

You guys should think yourself lucky being able to ss suck, i would love to be able to lick myself :wink:

I don't think any of you guys should feel guilty for doing this, like someone said its masterbating, no matter how you do it............enjoy :P