a dirty dozen from jackquick!!!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

9bidaddy

Jack Quick's dirty dozen

Post by 9bidaddy »

Wow, those are some awesome pics. Sure would love to watch you up close and personal. Mmmmmmmm thanks.

Rob

ItsAlive

Post by ItsAlive »

Those are the best pics I've seen in a long time! Maybe they're such a big turn-on for me because it seems you and I have a similar physical build and use the same technique. I love your extremely tight frontbends in pic no..10 and in no. 5 where I recognise the way my torso always wants to fall over to the side, but you manage it beautifully. It looks like you'd be flexible enough to lick or kiss your stomach - are you?

Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Great pic's mate.... looks like u could almost lick your own asshole :D ..very sexy

jackquick

Post by jackquick »

WOW! :D Thanks guys for all the great comments, always appreciated, and I mean that!!! And <Sparky>....as a matter of fact I can lick my own asshole. :) As far as keeping my balance or "form" while in the different positions, don't ask me how but it comes rather effortlessly. I think because I am so flexible and can achieve the different positions easily, it allows me to concentrate on keeping my body in balance...just a guess! I do tend to favor the "X" position the most because it's just so comfortable and puts 'everything' right where I want it :wink: even though I can do the "C" and the Plow/Head over Heels positions also. The "X" position also allows me to operate the digital camera easier. Now if I can just time a cumshot with the camera shot I could get some really HOT shots. :P

My next goal is to perfect self-fucking, which I am happy to announce I am getting pretty good at. But until I get it just right I will hold off on posting pics. My next set of pics will be similar to these but I will also add the "fucking myself with a dildo" series! :o woohooooo!...LOL!!! Look for them next weekend!
Thanks again guys...
...jack!

flexiguy89

Post by flexiguy89 »

that would be SO awesome if you were able to rim yourself!! post some pics of how close you are able to get lol!:)

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

fritz6744 u gotta nice hole tooooooooooooooo
u've been stingy lately in sharin pics...
we were all expectin a vid as well, right Al?

jackquick

Post by jackquick »

Stingy? :evil: Just for that your getting a reeeeeaaaaallllly nasty one, no no don't try and excuse yourself, you've been bad and you must be punished! :lol:
jack!

sssf guest

oh yes

Post by sssf guest »

stingy...but all his pics are marvelous, here's one of my favourites
Attachments
A great SS!
A great SS!
scott01111.jpg (19.51 KiB) Viewed 11138 times

fritz6744

my web site

Post by fritz6744 »

Attachments
power 031.jpg
power 031.jpg (46.58 KiB) Viewed 11155 times

tosserboi

self rimming

Post by tosserboi »

proking hell jackquick, can u really rim urself? wud luc 2 c that. gets me horny just thinkin bout it. damm i must try :)

chpoof

Re: my web site

Post by chpoof »

fritz6744 wrote:this is my web site :

http://www.scott-boy.com/main.html
Damn, Scott! You are friggin' HOOOOTTTTT!!!! :twisted: Your hole looks REALLY sweet!!! 8) Now here I am totally in lust. Fortunately my partner should be home soon to cool the fire! :wink:

Thanks for sharing your site and your pics. :)

sssf guest

fritz6744

Post by sssf guest »

do u ever had doubt i don't have the link 2 ur web? i check it always...i'm just deceived i dont c ss and sf pics!

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

FRITZ you are a real star
WOW what a great dick!
Everything is ADORABLE in this picture, even the smile...so unique!
Attachments
ft964a.jpg
ft964a.jpg (43.71 KiB) Viewed 11142 times

apretzelfan

Re: a dirty dozen from jackquick!!!

Post by apretzelfan »

STILL WOW!!