Need help doing this...

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

akenrockk

Re: Need help doing this...

Post by akenrockk »

Like Al said you need to relax and find your rithm. You need to anticipate exitement, remember us dudes are visual. Look for inspiration Bro'. From what you say sounds like you're doing good! Savor the moment. It's all mental, think about how you would please your self, learn to feel your body experiment with your tung lick the frenulum caress your dick head with your lips. Really it's all mental, remember that's where it all starts keep practicing, relaxxx! Bro' keep us posted and about the sweat part that's a good sign like sex it can get pretty messy sometimes...

ph4yz3

Post by ph4yz3 »

Yeah I agree it's just the last time I did it, felt nothing. What about a cock ring to keep it hard? I assume a rubber band works? Never used one before so I have no idea where to begin there.

ganymedetroy

Post by ganymedetroy »

6'3", 210 with a little pooch - You are doing fine. Heartburn happens sometimes. Relax, and thrust with your hip. You are focusing too much on leaning forward, and not enough with humping your head. I'd try leaning back a little more. Try resting on your kidneys.

ph4yz3

Post by ph4yz3 »

ganymedetroy wrote:6'3", 210 with a little pooch - You are doing fine. Heartburn happens sometimes. Relax, and thrust with your hip. You are focusing too much on leaning forward, and not enough with humping your head. I'd try leaning back a little more. Try resting on your kidneys.
I'm pulling my hips towards my face mainly. Kind of cuts off my air and gives heartburn. After I lost a few lbs it got better but then I felt nothing and went soft fast.

akenrockk

Post by akenrockk »

I prefer not to use a cockring, instead I visualize dirty thoughts to keep me hard, but sometimes I use a sweat band. A rubberband sounds like a bad idea, our dicks are sacred. Use something soft. They do sell some soft rubber like cockrings. It happens to all from what I read here in the forums just relax and concentrate. Even sex with someone when you feel anxiety it kills our erections, force never works build up your mind, trust me it works keep us posted. Try self sucking with an image of your favorite turn on or vid see if it helps. Good luck Bro'!