My blows!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

msv

Post by msv »

I had many difficulties with codecs before, couldn't open always certain type of files etc.. I recommend k lite codec pack which is imo a must have, cos everytime after I installed it opened every video file there is! :) http://www.free-codecs.com/download/K_L ... c_Pack.htm

tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

Well, sometimes you've got to be suckerpunched to realize how things have got to be. First, you've got to have an unzipped program (many free ones--just run a search) and a player for the wmv files (As Al said--the Videolan is good) Download both and install. This will default to a zip file. Real will not play, so just "Open with" (Right Click) with VLC and you're there.
Steve

hanley13

AVI?

Post by hanley13 »

Hi all, having trouble with .avi files on my Mac (os X, 10.3.9).... Any suggestions? I think I need some sort of Quicktime add-on?

Thanks!
BIG fan of Al's DVDs!!

bareyogisf

avi help

Post by bareyogisf »

I found VLC helpful for avi files on my MAC (10.3). It's free. Go to www.videolan.org and download it.

hope that helps.
gotta love yourself