Some random pics

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

aleingang69

Re: Some random pics

Post by aleingang69 »

Those are great pictures, Panther Sauce - thanks for taking them, and for sharing!

manu1306

Post by manu1306 »

WP_20171113_009.jpg

manu1306

Post by manu1306 »

WP_20180820_044.jpg

Wannabe

Post by Wannabe »

Panther Sauce wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 5:42 pm
Just had a nice session, and finished, and uncurled, and then got into X to mess around and take these pictures. I've been digging just rubbing my bits all over my face lol, the beard feels wonderful.

I wanted to say, that picture (or pictures, if it's the same guy) of the old guy, I was wondering if it's selfgreed, because it looks like him. I always loved watching his videos.
Anyway, the picture of the old guy, with the pink bracelet and the towel and the room key, looks like its poolside at a hotel or resort or something...
But *that* picture has to be one of my favorite images of all time,
It's just beautiful. I want to be him, I want to maintain my ability as he has.
I just wanted to gush about it for a minute, because, y'know, it's awesome.
Different guy - afbunny1 on Twitter, NYCBallstretch on Bateworld. He's my hero - 71 years old, still sucking himself.

Selfgreed is around, I chatted with him a couple of months ago. Unfortunately, he can no longer selfsuck. He was having an intense session and pushed himself too far, and he says his muscles locked up and he lost all of his flexibility instantly. This was about 8 years ago, I believe he said. I'm really hoping he gets back to it eventually.

I truly wish more mature (50+) selfers would share their talents. They're so very rare, but they exist. I'm very thankful when they do.

Panther Sauce

Post by Panther Sauce »

Wannabe, thanks for letting me know who is who and what's up.
I'm terrible with faces and names.
It's my sincere wish that everybody gets to selfsuck, forever.