pic development

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

how closely do you think a "pix gallery" follows in-line with this site's objectives?

Poll ended at Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:14 am

not too much,,
6%
,,very much it's all about the pix
94%

Total votes: 31

P-townPipe

pic development

Post by P-townPipe »

this tottally excellent site would lend itself nicely to a 'voting of pix' environment.
<Keep it up >

Elrond

There are plenty photo galleries all over Yahoo

Post by Elrond »

There are plenty photo galleries all over Yahoo. But it would be nice to have a Member's Gallery of actual members feasting on their own members.

I have 206 MB of self-suck from Yahoo clubs. There's no shortage.

praetoren

pix gallery

Post by praetoren »

as they say a pictures' worth a thousand words. :lol:

blacksunshineaz

Re: pic development

Post by blacksunshineaz »

P-townPipe wrote:this tottally excellent site would lend itself nicely to a 'voting of pix' environment.
Ratemyselfsuck.com? I think we know who's going to be #1

ssing8

Post by ssing8 »

I'de add to the collection if there were a member picture posting section.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

it might get to be a little overwhelming...how much space do they give you. al? ;)

not that i'm opposed to pics, mind you! just trying to think ahead a little...

Ditch

Post by Ditch »

Yeah, for what my 2 cents is worth, pics is a good move Al.. :)

Actually, why I am here may I ask when your next movie is due for release? Any info would be much appreciated...
I read that in your next film you'll be introducing another man to help you with your sucking - what a hot concept! I am soo looking forward to your next production. I have seen your flicks via AEBN VIDEO-ON-DEMAND. (Will the new one be available there?)

Also, have you considered taking 'requests'? Cos if I may be so bold as to ask if you could possibly consider more cum-eating scenes in your next one? I know I am perhaps being a little too forward, but gee Al...you just get me so hot when you play with & eat your cum - more than words can describe my friend.
Keep up the great work! :wink:

jesticle

Pics....

Post by jesticle »

I ran multiple BBS's. Judging from the format of this BBS, you'd have to post a pic to an FTP site that you own and link it from there.
Pics would IMO would greatly benefit this small group of talented and willing guys. Describing the "X-Position" and seeing it are two different things.
~jesse

Strocker

Post by Strocker »

I’d absolutely post here if I had the opportunity.
BTW aren't picture galleries a must for a SS board? :D

guest00

very much it's all about the pix

Post by guest00 »

very much it's all about the pix

fastforwardengland

Post by fastforwardengland »

A picture gallery is a great idea! I would definitely post my SS pics.

Post by Guest »

Hey guys,
I guess I could start a pictures-only forum for members to post their own pics on. Does that sound good? It is possible to post pictures with messages in any of the forums at this point, but I can see that it could be good to have them all in one place.
I do have to worry about "bandwidth" (the amount of data transferred any time someone looks at a picture on this site) which I have to pay for if we go over a certain amount; there haven't been that many pictures posted so far so I've only gone over the limit twice in recent months, but it can get expensive...
I'm not sure about a "vote on this picture" function; I took a quick look and didn't see a way to add it, but it may be available somewhere.
It would be great to have more of you guys posting selfing pics!
AL
P.S. I know I'm late in answering this question: I'm working on the new video "Self Help" right now: hot stuff with me and my buddy Teddy sharing my cock. If you're not a member of my email update list you should join up and then you'll get an email when the video comes out. Join here:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aleingang
and be sure to set it up for "individual emails" or you won't get the pictures that I send out!

bohe

picture gallery

Post by bohe »

I think a picture gallery is a great idea too. Go for it Al.

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

I DONT know how to post pics, but if someone wants, I can send them through email to them....
79ecra