Some pics of me

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

TomTailor

Post by TomTailor »

Some more pics :shock: :shock:
Attachments
cock-160.JPG
cock-160.JPG (179.03 KiB) Viewed 3895 times
cock-132.JPG
cock-132.JPG (188.5 KiB) Viewed 3896 times
cock-114.JPG
cock-114.JPG (153.71 KiB) Viewed 3894 times
I only swallow my own cum

cantreachityet

your cock makes me hot

Post by cantreachityet »

your cock makes me hot...show some more cumshots!!!!

TomTailor

Re: your cock makes me hot

Post by TomTailor »

cantreachityet wrote:your cock makes me hot...show some more cumshots!!!!
I normally avoid masturbating for al least one week, than i´m able to pump my mouth full of cum, i have some goods vids pumping my mouth full of cum , but they´re too large to post :cry: It will take hours uploading them, if you want some pics of my cock in best resolution PM me :idea:
I only swallow my own cum

swallowingmycum

Love to cum shot pics

Post by swallowingmycum »

I'm similar to you in the respect of being straight but enjoy ejaculating in my own mouth, I to have only ever swallowed my own semen and I love the taste and sensation. It really turns me on with the thought of cumming in my mouth, the anticipation of the taste and smell of my own cum is just intoxicating. And always best when I ejaculate to whole load into my mouth as ocassionally half of the cum goes over my face.

Mutual feelings to us straight guys cum swallowing, I just love that taste when the cum first hits the taste buds and the smell, mmmmmm delicious.

Really like your cumshot photo's they're always better that just the erect cock.