Breathing exercises?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Dog

Breathing exercises?

Post by Dog »

Now that I've made such good progress with getting half my cock in my mouth, I'm noticing more and more that I can't suck it for more than about 15 or 20 seconds without resting, catching my breath. I don't have much of a gut, and am in better physical shape than ever, don't smoke, etc., it seems like I'm running out of breath too soon. Does this get easier with regular ss sessions? I checked back on the How To section, but don't see anything about breathing excercises. Sometimes during the day, I'll suck in my gut and take about 5 or 10 deep breaths, hold as long as possible, then exhale. But I don't notice any progress. Any pointers? Anybody? I usually do the C, or a sort of plow, with my feet pushing up on the headboard; these are my best positions.

rowley2882

Post by rowley2882 »

Hi Dog,

I know exactly where you're coming from. I had the same problem until I switched to the X position. Once mastered it allows you to suck yourself deeper and for longer without 'the need to come up for air'. Hope this helps. R.