Trying again

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

eddy10

Trying again

Post by eddy10 »

Many years ago (I am 70 now) when I was in good shape, I tried to SS. On the first try I got within a few short incheof the head. After trying every few days for a week or so, I was able to mouth the head. About then I got so into it that I strained a couple of muscles. I then decided I was trying to do something my body was not designed to do.

After discovering this site about a month ago, I realized what I had been missing. If I had taken it slow and easy back then I would have been enjoying SS for low these many years. So, I decided to give it another try. To give an insight of progress ... when sitting normally the distance from my mouth to the base of my cock is 27 inches. The first time I tried to bend (about Sep 1, 2006) I got to 18 inches. After two weeks or so I have that down to 14 inches. But, it is a real strain.

At my age and 20 pounds over weight I am wondering if I even have a chance of success. I am now on a diet and working out again.

I am anxious to get any advice or comments from some of our senior members. Or, anyone for that matter.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

deepsix

Post by deepsix »

take it slow,dont quit,dont give up,take days off,and enjoy above all else,sounds like your making progress and thats always a plus

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Take up Yoga; look at the, "how to" section. I'm 62 and have been back selfing for 3 years after a 40 year lay off due to a sports injury.

senior sucker

self sucking after sixty

Post by senior sucker »

First of all Im no expert....But im in my sixties too. I stopped ss at 40. I restarted 3 1/2 years ago. It seems to be a very slow progress. Be patient, and dont pressure youself. At first I could just lick the tip. Now I can get 15/16 s of my gland in a good sucking grip. For now im happy with that. My goal is to suck the whole gland. Exercise and yoga stretching is essential. Maybey try one of those extenders as well. This site is full of knowledgeable self suckers who are constantly sharing information. Take time to read and obtain suggestions. The fact that you did lick your cock tip at one time would suggest to me that the potential is there. Slow and easy will get you you there.... :wink:

eddy10

trying again

Post by eddy10 »

Thanks guys for the advice and encouragement. I am/will keep on trying. It isn't as much strain now and I am to 13.75" from the pelvic bone. Darn, if I only had a 14" dick I'd be there.

oldjoesmokes2003

me too...

Post by oldjoesmokes2003 »

I'm in my 60's and have been ssing for about 5 years. I can get all of my cock into my mouth after about an hour of stretching and sucking. It takes me about ten minutes to get the head in and as long as I keep pulling and easing up I can get farther and farther down. It also helps to straighten up the back also every few minutes. I find that pulling hard down (C position) is best for me. I pull hard for 4 or 5 seconds, then ease up, then repeat. I go head over heels for a time then back to the C.

For maximum depth I like to pull my shorts under my balls so that my cock and balls are wedged upward. That gives the best angle for the C position and the deepest suck.

At our age don't worry about keeping rock hard. This is strenuous work and I've found the most sensitivity occurs while semi-hard.

Keep up the effort. It took me months to get the head into my mouth. But after almost daily efforts it just got easier ad easier. Don't wait until the stiffness of your back eases up. I found that stretching through that discomfort paid off. Pain is another matter. I rarely have pain doing this and I suspect that this bending has helped reduce the periodic back strains I had before I took up this sport.

Good luck and keep posting.

eddy10

Post by eddy10 »

Thanks, Old Joe, for the post and good ideas. I'll keep it up. So far, I have been faithful and practiced everyday. I had to skip a couple days about a week ago. I pushed myself a little too far. But, I'm am back at it again.

My extra 20 pound mid-section is now getting in the way. I am trying to get back to 185 pounds. That's about where I was when I first made contact.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

don't think pelvic bone, think cock head, it's a shorter distance and more of an incentive. Once you get there, then think pelvic bone.

eddy10

trying again

Post by eddy10 »

I most certainly think head (a lot). I only use the pelvic bone to measure my progress because it is always at the same spot. The cock head is a moving target, both in length and position.

Thanks, Eddy