SS with women assistance

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

awtoeman

SS with women assistance

Post by awtoeman »

Why are there so little woman assist pics and vids out there? Ive seen about 4 or 5 pics and Viking provided a few vids on this site, but that's it. Ive cant find any thing else. If almost half or so of the members here are straight, then what up? And I thought Al was supposed to do one with a chick?

SS'ing is one of my life's passions, however when a woman watches and or helps me, absoute fucking euphoria.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Even if my wife shared my enthusiasm for SSing and participated, I know for a fact she wouldn't go for being photgraphed or videoe'd; woul your's?

senior sucker

Post by senior sucker »

Hey awetoeman...Have you come across any women that can self suck? I dont really care that much myself about women who do it. Im just curious. Watching another male do it is what turns me on. I dont think women want to see guys sucking themselves off. My experience in life is that women like watching other women. :?: