a problem

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

ssaf001

a problem

Post by ssaf001 »

I have a problem. I can self suck and all, but my tongue is REALLY rough. So only afteter a few seconds my dick head gets to sensitive to feel any good. So my question is, does any body know a way to make your tongue softer or if that is even possible? any help or advice would be great.

gogomobile

Post by gogomobile »

Maybe try gargling some lube? otherwise i dunno lol.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Are you cut ot uncut?
If you're uncut it may be that the head of your cock is extra-sensitive.
Maybe your tongue is rough because you're dehydrated - you could try drinking more water.
Al

jack6two

Post by jack6two »

Shit on the rough tongue! I would be very glad to reach atleast my cockhead with tongue or mouth for a dreamly sucking!!! :cry:

selfsucker998

a problem

Post by selfsucker998 »

i know the feeling. even if the tongue is not that rough, the head of your cock can get sensitive because you stimulate it from the upper side. try to stimulate your cock with your lips and avoid putting your tongue on the head.
good luck :wink:

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

you can try putting your tongue against the roof of your mouth so the smoother underside of the tongue is rubbing against your frenulum instead of the head...