Naturally flexible?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

lolol!!

Naturally flexible?

Post by lolol!! »

So I'm young, but I'm out of shape and I don't work out, and I've never taken yoga. Yet over the last month or so I've been able to autofellate. It took a good month or two to get down there but now I can do it with near every position.. Am I just naturally flexible?

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Maybe. How old are you?

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

when i started in my early teens it never even occurred to me to work out and stretch...i just tried to bend over and do it, and one day it happened, so yes it does go that way for some of us...

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

If you’re one of those lucky bastards, and I mean that in a jealous way, then that’s grate, but you may still find exercise and or yoga beneficial, especially as you get older.

Automan

Agree!

Post by Automan »

seahorses wrote:If you’re one of those lucky bastards, and I mean that in a jealous way, then that’s grate, but you may still find exercise and or yoga beneficial, especially as you get older.
Seahorses...I agree with you on every word you said.

:lol: regards,

sqh0710
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."