Self Sucker Sexual Orientation

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

What is your Sexual Orientation?

100% Heterosexual; No Homosexual Urges
35%
100% Gay; No Heterosexual Urges
22%
Bisexual; Female Preference
24%
Bisexual; Male Preference
10%
Bisexual; No Preference
9%

Total votes: 135

MikeB

Self Sucker Sexual Orientation

Post by MikeB »

For those people who are successful at or are trying to self-SUCK:

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

now that is what i call a pretty even split (so far)! :)

i voted 100% straight as it was closest to correct for me...i did wonder what it would be like to do another guyfor a while . i tried it twice (to make sure once wasn't just an 'off' experience), and it just didn't do anything for me either time...

MikeB

Not as Even as it Looks

Post by MikeB »

Over 70% of the people who replied are into sucking other guys cocks, as well as their own. I'm considering posting another survey to see whether the guys who are not completely heterosexual sucked their own cocks before sucking another guy, or vice versa.

It raises the question: For those that sucked their own cocks first, does self-sucking lead to gay sex, or are the gay/bisexuals predisposed to gay sex and just happened to start with their own? You know, we're given these pieces of equipment, we get comfortable with them, we touch them (and suck them if we can); it seems obvious that it would lead to wanting to experiment with other guys' cocks. That's what happened with me, anyway.

Elrond

Sucking your own dick turns you gay

Post by Elrond »

Same argument again...
"That's why all guys who give themselves handjobs eventually end up stroking another guys dick"

ssacademy

Post by ssacademy »

how about beeing just solosexual? :)

Suckcess

Re: Not as Even as it Looks

Post by Suckcess »

MikeB wrote:Over 70% of the people who replied are into sucking other guys cocks, as well as their own. I'm considering posting another survey to see whether the guys who are not completely heterosexual sucked their own cocks before sucking another guy, or vice versa.

It raises the question: For those that sucked their own cocks first, does self-sucking lead to gay sex, or are the gay/bisexuals predisposed to gay sex and just happened to start with their own? You know, we're given these pieces of equipment, we get comfortable with them, we touch them (and suck them if we can); it seems obvious that it would lead to wanting to experiment with other guys' cocks. That's what happened with me, anyway.
Not for me. Usually, I get the urge to suck myself off when I see a hot woman on television or something.

birdgunner2002

Post by birdgunner2002 »

I love to suck myself. I can suck my entire cock and even suck my balls. As much as I love having my cock in my mouth, I am not at all interested in another guys cock.
Deep Selfer

ShyGuy666

Post by ShyGuy666 »

I love my cock, and like to finger my ass. However, I'm not the least bit attracted to males. While my perfect fantasy would be a woman with a big penis and balls (the mythical "dickgirl"), no such people exist in real life, except for girls with genetic malformations (and I don't have a fetish for freaks) or guys post-op (and any way I look at it, I'd have a problem wih the simple fact that the person is or was one day a guy). So I'll stick with my own cock thank you.

jim

Post by jim »

Can't ss yet but i'm working on it. I can easily suck my ex wife's 12" double dildo so I think I could be a natural. I shoot loads in my mouth with my feet over my head. I have bisexual feelings and have quite a few short mpegs of guys and post op ts sucking each other. I will probably try sucking a guys dick in the future. I have a friend that is bi and we have discussed me sucking his cock. I just am having mixed feelings. I don't want to ruin a friendship but I know he is clean, so stds are not an issue. Jim.

hot selfer23

Re: Self Sucker Sexual Orientation

Post by hot selfer23 »

hetro but want a shemale cock and ass

theouroboros

Re: Self Sucker Sexual Orientation

Post by theouroboros »

I find watching SS videos fascinating but I have no interest in having sex with another man.

theouroboros

Re:

Post by theouroboros »

jim wrote:Can't ss yet but i'm working on it. I can easily suck my ex wife's 12" double dildo so I think I could be a natural. I shoot loads in my mouth with my feet over my head. I have bisexual feelings and have quite a few short mpegs of guys and post op ts sucking each other. I will probably try sucking a guys dick in the future. I have a friend that is bi and we have discussed me sucking his cock. I just am having mixed feelings. I don't want to ruin a friendship but I know he is clean, so stds are not an issue. Jim.
I think there's a lot more that we fantasize about than we'd actually want to do in real life. I would suggest against crossing that line if you're having mixed feelings.

seahorses

Re: Sucking your own dick turns you gay

Post by seahorses »

Elrond wrote:Same argument again...
"That's why all guys who give themselves handjobs eventually end up stroking another guys dick"
I can’t help but laugh long and hard, convulsed in a fit of hysteria, reading statements like this. It implies the author has visited the most hostile of countries to reach the most remotest of locations in order to interview every single man in the world, to carry out the survey, but somehow he seems to have overlooked me? I laughed so long on this occasion that it took three days before I had enough control to be able to write this response. :wink: