How important to you is being able to suck yourself (Poll) ?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

How important is sucking yourself to you?

Sucking my dick is a vital part of my life or my psyche...
20%
Maybe not "vital", but I'd sure miss it if I couldn't...
29%
I enjoy it but it's not that big a deal.
11%
I can do it but its no big deal to me. (Why?)
5%
I can't do it, but am obsessed with the desire to.
16%
Wish I could... but not "obsessed"...
17%
I can't...but so what?
2%

Total votes: 128

jaypee

How important to you is being able to suck yourself (Poll) ?

Post by jaypee »

Additional comments welcome...
thanks JP

Automan

Post by Automan »

Selfsuck came to my life to stay and I will do whatever it takes to keep it that way. Against all odds, selfsuck is and will be by far my way of life. :wink:
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

Eddie

Selfsucking Lifestyle

Post by Eddie »

Hey selfers,

Yes, self sucking does become a way of life. At first it's an infatuation, almost a romance, and eventually when you get good at it, a lifestyle.

That's how my self sucking has evolved. I think the importance it has in one's life is equal to the skill which is developed. The more ability and skill, the more satisfying it becomes.

After many years of practice my self sucking has evolved into a very satisfying form of sexuality, very erotic, enjoyable, fun, and available whenever time allows.

If I know I'm going to soon have a day alone, I'll fantasize constantly about that day, self sucking without interruption, sometimes on and off all day long. My cock becomes very sensitized to my sucking, and the pleasure factor increases as the day progresses. I'll save cum for a day or more to enjoy during my day alone. Saved cum is a wonderful aphrodesiac. Smearing it on my cock, balls and thighs creates a very erotic smell and taste, setting the mood for lots of fun.

These days alone are intensified by watching self suck vid clips, dvds, videos, and listening to sound files I've created, talking about selfing and with lots of selfing sounds. It all sets a hot mood for loads of wet fun. I've suck myself off at least 3 to 6 times during these days alone, and always look forward to the next one. There's always lots of precum.

Even when I don't have a day alone, I like to suck myself almost every night since I have my own bedroom, and my wife's sound asleep or watching the tube.

Frankly, I would be very upset if I had to give up this wonderful expression of sexuality. I feel blessed to be able to do it.

I would love to hear more from others on this board, with their thoughts. It's quite a community.

Eddie

senior sucker

Post by senior sucker »

Self sucking is a great accomlishment. I have respect for all ss'ers. Because I know the time and dedication they put into it. It is also a very healthy passtime . It makes one more fexible [body wise of coure]. Also there is an increase in blood circulation. A lot of tension and stress is alleviated through various stretching exercises. Its great to blow your own cock and mind at the same time.... Yahoo....