Shortbus

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

oipistoi

Shortbus

Post by oipistoi »

Paul Dawson's selfsuck scene in Shortbus was mindblowing to watch...not so much because he could do it, do it so well or because it was hot to watch him cum in his mouth...
though, of course, all that is true.

It was just so wild that I was watching him doing it in the ultimate setting...a regular movie theatre full of people and not just us autofellatio obssesed types.

It was amazing because something that I so love - but can only talk about with a very few - was here on the Big screen for all to see and there was the possibility that they might find it kindof cool or better yet, kindof hot.

John Cameron Mitchell and his cast of lovely collaborators have given us a sweet heartfelt loveletter of a film and I'm so blown that he opens it with a beautiful man sucking himself off and blowing his load into his own mouth.

Paul is quoted to have said that since this (selfsucking) was not one of his specialties he spent some time doing "research". Who were his tutors? He mentions going to one master selfsucker (who he does not name).

I adore Mitchell for making this lusciously sexy, drop-dead funny (you'll never think of the National Anthem the same way, I promise) and all-around wild creation.

But I want to absolutely kiss him for showing my passion as bright as all the stars, and sweet as any other cream in the milky way.

Peace

oi

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

A wonderful, wonderful film - I'd recommend it even if it didn't have the self-suck scene; it's funny, smutty, thoughtful, optimistic, and just altogether beautiful.
I did talk with John, the film-maker, before he started to work on it, but I don't know how much that influenced the inclusion of the self-suck scene. We talked about my submitting an audition tape but I decided I didn't have the time to commit to the project.
I do know that Paul, the film's selfer, used my site as his guide as he practiced for the film. He came to visit me and we talked about it some, but there was no physical instruction.
If you have the opportunity; GO SEE THIS FILM!
Al