Oh my god, I just licked it!!!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

ripple

Oh my god, I just licked it!!!

Post by ripple »

Hi guys-- I've been a long-time fan of this website due to all of your hot pictures, but never really figured I'd ever get my dick in my mouth. Long story short, I was just in bed stretching in the plow position, when I realized if I grabbed my dick and pulled it toward my face, I might be sort of close. More than close, I was able to lick a glob of precum off the tip! The exciting thing for me is I've only been stretching seriously for the last two days, so I'm hoping with a little work I can actually suck the thing! My heart is still racing and I feel dizzy I'm so excited! Thanks so much to everyone for the hot pictures and posts... I should be back often for more inspiration.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Congratulations. This is a special moment.

I could just lick it when I was 13 or 14 but never really got into it until my 20s and by then I couldn't do it anymore. I worked at it though and right after my 28th birthday I was able to make contact again. What a special night that was. I've been able to do a little more than just lick it but in the past 4 years I'm still trying to get the head in. I don't try it as often as I used to or should but I'm hell-bent on keeping this ability.

Take it easy and don't hurt yourself and good luck!

eddy10

Post by eddy10 »

Congratulations. Hope you eventually get it in all the way. Take it slow and easy and enjoy the ride.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

ditto!

i was just re-living my first days with a guy i was chatting with earlier this evening, and we were both saying how we remembered that magical moment when we first made tongue contact!

i wish i would have had all of this info back then...i had no idea it was even possible when i first tried it, and was about ready to give up on my foolish endeavors that very night when i made contact.

i was sucking it for a few years before a college roommate purchased "the book of sex lists" from which he took great joy in reading some of the odder stats to us. when he said "listen to this! 'according to kinsey 1 out of 1000 guys are able to suck their own dicks'!" i tried hard to remain non-challant...that was the first time that i knew i was not the only one with this tallent.

ICanSSandSF

Post by ICanSSandSF »

Congratulations, I remember when I first licked it I about came that instant!

Automan

Post by Automan »

Congrats...I know and understand what this meaningful act represents to you.

Keep up the good work.

:D
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

darr

Post by darr »

Man, congrats , I can't wait till I can say that. I just started trying this week. About 3 " away though :(
Can I ask how old you are to make such fast progress. I'm 48 and the old bones are not like they used to be.

Dog

Post by Dog »

Congrats dude! You are probably pretty flexible by nature. Took me several months (once I got serious and did the yoga and stretches). But yes, that is a moment I will never forget - the first contact.