Al Eingang for president?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

aleingang69

Al Eingang for president?

Post by aleingang69 »

Somebody just sent me a link to the craigslist forums from Brisbane Australia - apparently some people down there are trying to start a global movement to make me president of the USA in 2008!
The posts are pretty silly - just people messing around - but it does make me wonder if I should throw my hat in the ring. Could I really be any WORSE than the current junta in DC?
Hot solosex for all! Free yoga classes in all schools! Selfsuck not war!

Al

eddy10

Post by eddy10 »

Now, that is an interesting proposition. We will have to cum up with a party name. Maybe something like: "self-reliance"

seahorses

Re: Al Eingang for president?

Post by seahorses »

aleingang69 wrote:Somebody just sent me a link to the craigslist forums from Brisbane Australia - apparently some people down there are trying to start a global movement to make me president of the USA in 2008!
The posts are pretty silly - just people messing around - but it does make me wonder if I should throw my hat in the ring. Could I really be any WORSE than the current junta in DC?
Hot solosex for all! Free yoga classes in all schools! Selfsuck not war!

Al
It would sure bring a whole new maning to the phrase, "The Presidency sucks" :wink:

gebro

Post by gebro »

Or, the new President is also known as "Slick Willie!"

TheGymRat2

If Al is president

Post by TheGymRat2 »

If Al is president?! Damn, I'd gladly be 1st lady to get in bed with him everynight!

zurrabear

Post by zurrabear »

Hey, you don't need an intern or a page to suck your dick! I think there's a campaign slogan in there somewhere...

gogomobile

Post by gogomobile »

Conan obrian helped the prime minister of finland get re-elected.
Maybe thats what you need to do to make president, get a slot on a live late night show?