gagging issue

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

bee

gagging issue

Post by bee »

wel ive been sucking my own cock sence the middle of december and i can get 5 of my 6 1/2 inches in my mouth. the only problem is i GAG! i HATE gagging. ive had a couple dreams of my entire cock in my mouth and i could feel it in my throat and im just uring to get it in my throat. but i gag. does any one have any tips on how to stop gagging?

MikeB

Post by MikeB »

Deep-throating is a learned skill and requires practice. Because ss-ing is typically performed in stressed body position, I suggest practicing on someone else (if you're into that), or as I learned to do it, with a facsimile cock (I used Polish sausages because they're somewhat soft and readily disposable in the garbage disposal. They also look like big cocks). If you go with this, make sure you find one with a rounded end; cut ends will hurt your throat.

There are two elements to deep throating: 1) Controlling the gag reflex and 2) Getting the cock into your throat

To over come the gag reflex, place the sausage as far back in your throat as you can without gagging, then slowly ease it back while resisting the urge to gag. Concentrate on relaxing your throat (if you've ever chugged a beer, it's the same technique). You'll have to rest when you do gag before trying again. After about a million times, you'll be able to rest it at the back of your throat.

To allow the cock to go into your throat, you need to focus on relaxing your throat. When you are ready to insert it, take a breath then exhale through your mouth as you push it in (I think exhaling helpf relax the throat) Remember the beer-chugging analogy. As it goes down your throat, you'll obviously be exhaling only through your nose.

If you get that far, your next hurdle will be getting beyond the vocal chords - but that's really more for long sausages - I don't think your cock is that long. I've taken as much as 15 inches of sausage down my throat. Weird, huh. Once you've done the sausage, your cock will feel like a mere hot dog. Good luck.

ItsAlive

Post by ItsAlive »

You don't need a sausage, I simply used two fingers. But the exercises I did were more or less the same as described here by MikeB. In a way using my own fingers felt safer than experimenting with a foreign object. After getting used to the feeling and learning how to relax in the back of my throat I had no problem shoving my 7.5-inch cock all the way in and down my throat. The very first time was such an immense feeling I came almost instantly.

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

I agree with ItsAlive, using two fingers might be better than sticking something else down your throat that might break off or get stuck. I'd hate to explain (if I were alive to explain) at the hospital as to why I was sticking a whole sausage (or whatever else) down my throat. No offense to the guy who posted about the sausage.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Just don't make yourself throw up when you do that. Bulemics do that to purge.

Tonycurinmass

Post by Tonycurinmass »

I've been practicing with one of those realistic dildos. It's 7.5" long. You should feel it when it enters your throat, it kind of feels like it's popping into a smaller hole than your mouth. Kind of weird. Took a couple days of practice to get it in there though.

This is what it looks like:
http://catalog.grandopening.com/catimg/ ... 8/fred.jpg

Zelfzuiger

Post by Zelfzuiger »

wow, you can take in 5 of 6.5 inches in??
that means you can lick your balls!! :shock:
hi, I haven't got a big weener!

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

I can only take half (05"+ out of 10"+), of mine...
79ecra