A recent movie of me

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

jugg

A recent movie of me

Post by jugg »

Last edited by jugg on Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

damn, another video i can't f***ing see! :( ...i have been having problems with more than a few programs...think it's time to reinstall windows again. :roll:

anyhow, you can't really get a good clip of decent length at high resolution on here due to the size limitations...you really need to upload them to a filesharing site and link to them here (like mine! viewtopic.php?t=720 :) ) if you go to megaupload.com the process is faily intuitive, and there are instructions if needed...just be sure to copy down the address of the link to your file after it finishes uploading!

i'm assuming you can make the clips o.k., and just need to post them...if you need help with transcoding video to get a good size/quality ratio or something like that, drop me a line at the e-mail in my profile (i check it every few days)...always happy to help, especially if it means getting some good new videos to watch! ;) :)

selfviking

Post by selfviking »

@ Happyboy,

it seems that the forums software sometimes only tries to embedd a video and not giving a download link; maybe it´s possible to change this routine during the upload?

I hope it´s not against any rules at Al´s place- the direct download link for ilsarc´s movie is:

files/movie_02_506.wmv

Bart

jugg

Post by jugg »

Cheers for that link selfviking

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hot video, man! I think the quality is pretty good, really, but I would like to see more light in the next one so we can really see you in action. Beautiful cum-shot!
Sorry about the size limit on uploads - I tried to raise it to 4MBs but there's some kind of conflict in the forum software keeping it at 2MB. I'd love to be able to offer unlimited upload size, but the amount I have to pay to keep the forums running is based on the amount of files transferred and it starts to get really expensive.
The forum doesn't automatically generate a download link when you upload a file, but it's fine to post one, as you did. Most files can be downloaded by right-clicking on them, or you can turn the file into a zip archive before you upload it and then it's just a download link.
More videos!
THanks
AL

zurrabear

Post by zurrabear »

Happy Boy wrote:anyhow, you can't really get a good clip of decent length at high resolution on here due to the size limitations...you really need to upload them to a filesharing site and link to them here (like mine! viewtopic.php?t=720 :) ) if you go to megaupload.com the process is faily intuitive, and there are instructions if needed...just be sure to copy down the address of the link to your file after it finishes uploading!
Hi Happy Boy--I had never downloaded the full-length version of your last video, and just went to Megaupload to do so and found that one now has to sign up for some BS thing that promises to send one free cash before one can access the site...which I'm not willing to do. Might you consider uploading your stuff elsewhere, like Rapidshare? And I'm certainly hoping to see something new from you soon! Your videos remain my standard of great wanking material, I never get tired of them!

Dirk (zurrabear)

jugg

Re: A recent movie of me

Post by jugg »

Last edited by jugg on Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

jugg

Post by jugg »

Last edited by jugg on Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

jugg

Post by jugg »

jugg

Post by jugg »

unclespunk1049

Post by unclespunk1049 »

Hot movie clips, Ilsarc....and hot man!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

GODDAMN YEAH!!
Thanks for sharing, man - super hot and you are looking great. Are you getting more depth these days? Looks like you're going down farther than in the 2006 clip.
More!
Al

Ditch

Post by Ditch »

Very hot - very nice - very greatful! :)

jugg

Post by jugg »

Last edited by jugg on Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hot damn - I highly recommend that people download this clip and watch it full-size. Watching it small you don't really appreciate the seductive look in Ilsarc's eyes and the seductive look of his butthole - makes we want to dive right in there with you, man!

AL