How come cum tastes so good

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

swallowingmycum

How come cum tastes so good

Post by swallowingmycum »

I'm swallowing my cum less often now, about once evey two weeks, probably because I'm lazy in flipping my legs over to jerk off in my mouth. But each time I do my sense of arousal goes through the roof, the initial smell and taste of semen once I've ejaculated in my mouth is delicious, and a couple of days after I'm extremely horny just thinking about cum in my mouth.

Is it that the taste of cum is an acquired taste or do we just love the sensation of tasting and swallowing our own love juice / or other guys? Do you also get even more horny after ejaculating in your mouth? I could taste cum in my mouth all day yesterday after holding semen in my mouth for a minute of two before swallowing. I'm to horny thinking about it I need to taste some tonight.

dantheman

Post by dantheman »

I swallow mine alot also,
Dont know what it is, but cum REALLY turns me on.
LOVE seeing thick cumshots.

I am the same as you, I would eat it every night, but im too lazy to flip onto my back :p

eddy10

Post by eddy10 »

My plan B is to catch as much as I can in my other hand. Then lick it into my mouth. Does not always work, if I am too worked up. I do not think of plan B until it is too late. Then, I wipe it up with my fingers and then into the mouth. If I use lub ... I usually do not eat it. Don't like the combined flavor.

Dog

Post by Dog »

I tend to swallow mine as well, and the better I get at SSing, the more I enjoy the semen. As I get more cock in my mouth, I have learned quickly how to make ejaculation stronger (I like to feel the shooting on my tongue and throat). Biting the dickhead lightly as you're about to shoot makes for a stronger shoot! I think enjoying the coming is a sort of evolution of enjoying the whole package: I enjoy the smell, taste and texture of my ball sack, as well as licking the shaft up and down, biting, etc. It's all learning as well, if that makes any sense. Also, I don't usually swallow until I'm completely through ejaculating. I like gulping the entire wad, and have actually come a second time, if jack while swallowing. Try it!