Would it even be possible for me?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Kwalker

Would it even be possible for me?

Post by Kwalker »

Alot of you do not know this (99.99% of you), but I had back surgery at 15 and have two rods in my back. Yeah.. not something I want to boast about but I still want to try.

My doctor (way back when) was suprised I could touch my feet, so the flexibility aspect is there, but i've never worked out, or stretched for any length of time. I can do a half-back flip as you might call it and have my cock above my mouth, but it's pretty far from it - not too bad though.

So my question is:

should I even attempt to stretch to *try* SS? I don't want to take the risk of injuring my back.

Just to let everyone know, yoga is not an option here (the classes), they're far from my house and i'm tight on cash.

I believe it is possible for me to at least get "close" to my mouth, but not in tongue/lip range. I'm just wondering if there is a position that is not hard on the back. I want to go for the "x position" but with the pictures I saw, it looks like your spine is pretty damn curved to get that penis in :P.

So.. should I just forget about it and keep to SF? or attempt it after stretching for a few weeks?

eddy10

Post by eddy10 »

Not an easy question to answer without knowing the true nature of your back surgery. You really need to talk to a doctor. I would not attempt the extreme back curve needed to SS until getting a "professional" opinion.

Kwalker

Post by Kwalker »

scoliosis was the nature of the surgery. My backbone is "fused" now into one. (but that doesnt make sense, because I can touch my toes and such.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Touching your toes doesn't require you to have any back flexibility. Ideally you would touch your toes without bending your back at all. However, for a lot of people, their legs (hamstrings and calf muscles) are the biggest barrier to touching your toes. I recall having to do this in P.E. in school and the coach would get upset that I and several others were trying to do it by bending our backs, which isn't really how you're supposed to touch your toes.

Selfsucking requires both back and leg flexibility. I am finding that my back is pretty flexible but my legs aren't, so as a result I can only lick/kiss the head instead of actually getting it in my mouth. I find it hard to straighten my legs beyond 90 degrees when I'm not standing straight up.

I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV, but in my opinon, you probably aren't going to be able to suck yourself unless you are already pretty close to doing it already. With your existing back problems I would say the risk is too high and I am afraid you might end up hurting yourself pretty bad and I don't want to see anybody get injured trying to accomplish our common goal.

I had mild scoliosis myself but I was never treated for it.

jamison

Post by jamison »

^I agree. The curve at which you bend your spend is fairly extreme to ss. I've always had a healthy back, but when I first started I had some pretty vicious lower back pain until my spine became used to the amount of bend ss'ing required. It doesn't bother me now, but I'm not quite there yet either. About .5".
In training since 7/17/06. 6 inches away.
7/30/06 4.75 inches away
8/06/06 3 inches away. So close I can't wait!!!
8/19/06 2 inches away!
9/1/06 Just some light stretching for me for now.
9/13/06 1 inch away. Almost there.

Zelfzuiger

Post by Zelfzuiger »

you really should ask your doctor if its safe to try
hi, I haven't got a big weener!

Kwalker

Post by Kwalker »

No worries everyone, I was just questioning if I should even attempt it. I am not risking my back for pleasure, so no worries in thinking i'll try it.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Definitely consult your doctor for advice. But why is it you feel that you need to travel to do Yoga and that it's going to cost you lots of money? You can do the exercises in the 'How to section,' or any other exercises, for free and at home, like the majority of us.