I need help please

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

WoW1

I need help please

Post by WoW1 »

Im new. I've been trying to self suck for about 5 months now. I never get any luck. Im literally OBSESSED with the thought. If im lucky, ill be like 4-5 inches away from my cock. ( im 5 inches hard, which makes it even more difficult, and yeah i know, its small). Any tips? I hear that stretching really helps. Does anybody know any good stretches? Im kind of a comptuer nerd. So im not sure if lack of activities has anything to do with my stiffness. But if it does let me know, i will put an end to it. Im willing to take the time and effort.

WoW1

Post by WoW1 »

-bump- can somebody please help?

eddy10

Post by eddy10 »

There is a lot of good information on this site that is already posted and waiting for you. Just scan through the various posts and you will find what you are looking for.

To me the big clues are:
try every day (no less than three times a week).
do lots of warm ups and stretching, both backwards and forwards.
do not strain too hard. Listen to your body.
do not rush it. Progress is slow. But, you can make it.

WoW1

Post by WoW1 »

alright, thanks. But what kind of stretches do you mean?

wardrums

Post by wardrums »

take up yoga

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

You have to be relaxed in mind as well as body; obsessed is not good. You must look at a workout as a workout and any gains as a bonus. If you want, you could try stretching your cock. Look at thundersplace and newart.com, but bear in mind that I'm still trying and have only made 1.5" in the last 10 years, but hey, I enjoy doing it :wink: