How do you increase and thicken your load ??

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Juice

How do you increase and thicken your load ??

Post by Juice »

How do you increase and thicken your load ?? ??

eddy10

Post by eddy10 »

I do not know. But, why is that important?

awtoeman

semen increase

Post by awtoeman »

The only thing I know of is a drug called Clomid will increase it. Its used to help increase man's natural testosterone.

and I cant beleive the idiot above asked why would you want to increase your semen!!!

eddy10

Post by eddy10 »

Because this idiot believes that the amount and thickness of cum is not important, so long as there is some. It is the sperm count that does the job.

bareyogisf

hydration is the key

Post by bareyogisf »

In my experience, hydration is the key. Drinking lots of water - a liter or so a day - for a few days will definitely thicken things up as well add some volume. Lately I've been drinking a lot of cocnut juice as well. It's super hydrating and very tasty, with the added benefit of making your load VERY yummy. Try a 17.5 oz can of Amy & Brian's All Natural Coconut Juice a day for a couple days while upping your water consumption, and I think you'll get some of the increase you're looking for. Check your health food grocery for Amy & Brian's. They may not have it but they'll probably have something similar. A&B's is nice because of the size of the can and because there's no sugar added.

Happy selfing.
gotta love yourself

whiteroofus

Re: semen increase

Post by whiteroofus »

awtoeman wrote:The only thing I know of is a drug called Clomid will increase it. Its used to help increase man's natural testosterone.

and I cant beleive the idiot above asked why would you want to increase your semen!!!
Do we really need to flame here?

ss8

zinc

Post by ss8 »

zinc 25-50mg daily - agree that lots of water helps too

little_woogy

the bigger, the thicker the better!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Post by little_woogy »

i agree with awtoeman, eddy10 you fool. most men would give anything to have a bigger and thicker load. a) a self-esteem thing and b) a personal pref.

i dunno about you, but i sure like a big thick load rather than a thin little dribble. lmao.

good luck to the guy who wants a bigger and better load. cheers.

eddy10

Post by eddy10 »

Okay, okay, already. You win. Is this load okay. It is all mine. Tastes good too.
Attachments
eddy03.jpg
eddy03.jpg (22.79 KiB) Viewed 10474 times

Dog

Post by Dog »

Average is about a teaspoon. I've always had what I think is a little more than that, most times. This has been backed up by gf's over the years. If you're worried about it, get a teaspoon and scoop it up a few times to measure, but like I said, a tea is average, so less or more is as well. Also, eat oysters. I eat them a lot, but I drink a lot of water as well. And for taste--I've heard (and seems to be true) that eating a lot of fish gives it a milder, almost buttery taste.

Ziggurat

Excretion tastes

Post by Ziggurat »

Anything excreted by your body including urine, will have its taste effected by the "solid content" of any liquid. All liquids have "solid content" even tap water. Although most clear liquids' solid content is so small that it is invisible to the naked eye, it's still there.

Solid contents in liquids are strained out by your liver and bladder and used appropriately. Anything not needed is passed into your urine and feces. SO... this being said, you need to consume natural sugars to make your excreted fluids (Urine, sweat, semen) taste better. Lot's of natural juices and berries, coconut milk (but not the pulp).

Unnatural sweets are bad, even worse than cheeses and meats for your flavour. Remember that most un-natural sweets are made from chemicals, which sadly enough are toxic in large volumes. CocaCola has phosphoric acid in it, and the next time your in an auto-supply place, you'll notice that so does RUST INHIBITOR!!! Man, I love Coke! :)

So that should help for tastes, as for volume, I have no idea, but from what I read above, it's time I cut back on coke and coffee, and try some of that coconut juice.

Thanks all

Ziggy
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

donaker

thicken your cum load

Post by donaker »

to help thicken your cum load take some lecithin. it will also make your cum smell and taste better. :D

donaker.

Reddish

Post by Reddish »

Raw almonds do it for me.