Discovering selfsucking as a kid

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

blacksunshineaz

Discovering selfsucking as a kid

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Tell us your experiences. It seems to me that a lot of guys that can do this discovered this in their teens or even younger. I discovered it myself when I was 13 or 14 but didn't realize how special it was and it wasn't until I was 28 that I really got into it and made contact again after so many years. If I had access to the internet at that age (it didn't really exist in its current form) or any other material on the subject, I am sure I would have mastered it at a young age. At that point, I found it out of curiosity, but didn't put 2 and 2 together and realize the significance of it all.

LoveThyself

early sucking

Post by LoveThyself »

When I was about 12, I had a dream where I was sucking my dick. I woke up and found myself thinking about it all the time. Every time I tried I wouldn't even get close. I had more dreams about it over the next few months and wanted to do it so bad, but thought I never could. Then one night I was cleaning my room and decided to jack off. I started to try once again and was a little closer, but still a few inches away, so I kept stretching and trying and then after 30 minutes or so I licked the tip. That almost made me orgasm so I kept licking and then had an orgasm (this was just before I could actually cum). Eventually I learned how to take in the whole thing. For some odd reason I forgot all about it, had sex with girls, and didn't think about it until I was 20 or so. Now I have been selfsucking for the last 5 years and I will never stop

MikeB

Post by MikeB »

My first orgasm I ever had was in my mouth. I was 11 or 12, I guess, and had learned to suck my own dick, but had never heard of masturbation. I also didn't know what an orgasm was, so my first orgasm was really an incredibly intense experience with my own dick in my mouth, this incredible pulsating in my cock, an uncontrollable urge to pull my cock deeper into my mouth, and this unknown liquid spurting from it.

Ironically, I was so happy when I learned how to masturbate, because self-sucking was somewhat of an effort. Nowadays, I still love sucking my cock, but I do appreciate being able to just whack-off without all the prep work that self-sucking requires.

ShyGuy666

Post by ShyGuy666 »

Here's a repost from one of my post on the old message board:
When I was a teen, I was thin enough that I could manage to suck the head of my penis. It was part of my early sex experiments. In fact, the first time I accomplished anything, things went somewhat wrong. You see, nobody ever 'coached' me on the art of masturbation, so it took a bit of trying to understand the mechanics of it (made more difficult by the fact that my foreskin is just a bit too tight to pull back and expose the entire head). So there I was, sucking my dick as best as I could, with my back hurting quite a bit. I could feel something holding back, so thinking this was it (in fact, I don't even think I had even cum once back then) I stared pushing and straining like mad until it gave in. Do you know what my mouth was flooded with? Urine! Damn did I feet embarassed by that, since I had to hold it in until I could spit it out and let the rest go in the toilet. Anyway...

A while later, after I started cumming and understood the inner working of penile stimulation better, I started sucking my dick on a more regular basis. The thing is, it wasn't even pleasurable at the time, though since I was sucking with the foreskin in place it's understandable that it didn't really stimulate me (but at the time, I didn't even know that you were supposed to be able to pull it back). I'd usually suck at it for a while, then I'd masturbate over my face and drink the cum.

There was one time where I manage to suck myself top an intense orgasm. On that day, I decided to see if sucking could actually provide some pleasure. So I started sucking the head of my penis like there was no tomorrow. Not moving in or out or using my hand, just sucking continuously as if my life depende on it. And I started feeling something. The pleasure started very faint, then I felt it growing from the inside of my urethra. Still I didn't stop until my cock felt like it was literally on fire and started cumming like crazy inside my mouth! It was one of the most powerful orgasm I ever felt.

blacksunshineaz

Re: early sucking

Post by blacksunshineaz »

LoveThyself wrote:When I was about 12, I had a dream where I was sucking my dick. I woke up and found myself thinking about it all the time. Every time I tried I wouldn't even get close. I had more dreams about it over the next few months and wanted to do it so bad, but thought I never could...
I used to have dreams I was sucking myself all the time, but now that I can do it, I don't have dreams about it anymore. I guess now that my dream has come true, my subconcious doesn't need to think about it anymore.

Oralgent

Early Intro to Selfing

Post by Oralgent »

As a youngster I shared a bunk bed with my brother.I had the bottom bunk and would often push my feet against the top bunk to bother him.
On one evening while in bed I pushed up against the top bunk and noticed how close my cock was to my face.I had heard about bj's and guys that sucked but it never was of intrest.Some time passed and on a day alone at home I was strokin myself when I remembered the bunk bed thing.
I got in and rolled over on my back and pushed up.My cock was pointed right at my face.I stroked a few times and then tried to get it closer to my mouth.My tongue brushed the tip,ad I stroked faster as I got harder than ever before.I didn't even know what I was doin but tried again and licked it this time.I kept it going for a while then stopped.Afterward I thought that's the craviest thing I could ever do.I had licked the head of my cock'and it excited me but I had to keep it to myself.
I think I did it a few times but forgot about it after dating and eventually getting married later in my twenties.My next adventure into selfing was
after I got divorced and had a pc.Somehow I saw a photo of a guy doin it.
I thought about how I was the only guy that tried and found I wasn't alone
and that hung guys could really do it.I watched every clip I could find and
began to try again.I'm built thin and have no trouble rolling over.I tried and again like before it was in my face.I licked the head and then decided to shoot off in my mouth.I wanted to tastse my cum and i was now ready
and didn't care.I pumped and then had a stream squirt into my open mouth.The taste was pleasent and i kept in my mouth and savored it before I swallowed all of it.I am now an avid selfer,not as good as some,
but good for me.I often suck in the head and eat my load,and now have
taken it a bit farther as I've sucked a cock at a ABS that had a gloryhole.
I wanted to feel a whole cock in my mouth.I still like pussy and date,but when I want cock I either do myself or find and answer an ad on a site on the net.There are plenty of guys wanting head and can't get it, and now that I've sucked my own but can't take it all I want the feeling of a cock in my mouth . Oralgent

MuscleHead

Post by MuscleHead »

Great story, Oralgent and others! I don't remember trying to self-suck or lick until I was probably 12 or 13. My first rock-hard boners were when I was about 9 yrs. old. I disovered my older cousin's Playboy mags while snooping through his things in his room while he was gone. Man, was it awesome to see the photos of those naked women's beautiful bodies for the first time! My little cock was sore from looking at those mags for so long and maintaining a boner! But I didnt know how to masturbate at that time. When I was about 10 or 11 I was at school thinking about playing with myself after I got home. I decided to try rubbing my penis for a really long time to see what would happen. I had done it for short periods, but never for longer than a minute or two. When I got home I decided I wanted something soft to rub my penis with, so I snooped through my mom's drawer of clothes (she was at work) and found a satin nightie! So I relaxed on my bed and started rubbing my little cock and it got hard instantly! I took my time rubbing it and enjoying the feeling of just being naked and rubbing the material against it. After a few minutes, there were really pleasant sensations running through my penis! I thought,"wow, this feels great,I'm gonna keep going!" The sensations felt more intense as the minutes went by, several times coming close to my very first orgasm, but stopping when I was about to cum. And I didn't know what I was doing, either, by prolonging it. Soon, my very first intense orgasm rushed through my cock and my whole body! "OOOOOHHHHH!" I remember saying softly as I squirted my very first load of white cum on my stomach. I guess the first few orgasms are the most intense and memorable, because of the innocence of it, and dicovering it and feeling it for the very first time. My very first attempt at self-sucking came after trying most all other forms of mastubation. I think at about 12 or 13 I thought, "what would it be like if I tried to suck my own penis?" Several times I was able to lick the tip and all over the head just while sitting on the edge of my bed. Then I also tried it in the "reverse summersault" position, and also was able to lick myself then, too. But it was more uncomfortable. Bending over while seated has always been the best position for me. Even though i have cum in mouth during both positions many times over the years. I always try to emulate or obtain the feelings of those very first orgasms! That is usually my goal & fantasy!

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

I started getting erections VERY young...like before 01st grade...but I never SS'd until around maybe 10 or so...I was well over 06"+, so I was able to do it very easily...but I did NOT have my first orgasm until I was 13 (1984')...I have been doing it since then....
79ecra

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

My first orgasm was great too...just like Musclehead's description...I was in the bath, reading an adult magazine, and I just shot all over the place...NO other orgasm has ever felt that great again either...
79ecra

Darkbolt

Post by Darkbolt »

Yes, tis a special day. I remember first discovering my first site with self-suck help on it.
College sex advice!
Its the first thing that comes up on Google when you search 'Suck Your Own Dick'
That same day, I licked my foreskin.
That was ages ago and now I'm taking the whole thing.
Heres the word out to beginners. Don't Give Up!
If anyone finds anything on Self-Rimming, please tell me.

"Suck to live, in order to live to suck"

Dog

Post by Dog »

Some great stories here! I started dreaming of SSing as a young teen, and remember trying a lot once I started masturbating and cumming. Most often, I would throw my feet over my head (plough) and jack off until I came. I often shot all over my face and in my mouth. I remember trying to get my tongue to my dick, but was several inches away, and was too ignorant to know that stretching would give me access, so I didn't seriously "start" toward the goal of SSing until 2000, and in my early 30s. God, if only I'd known sooner ... but of course I might have never married and had kids!

hyrulebranch

Post by hyrulebranch »

I'm honestly surprised everyone started so young.
I thought I was the only one...
I don't know the exact age. I first masturbated at eleven or twelve and I think the first time I was able to self-suck at all was around thirteen or fourteen.
I never really did much with it though.
Just every now and then I'd do it.

ralbright

Post by ralbright »

I was around 13. I was sitting in a recliner having a wank, when I noticed how close my cock was to my face. I can't say why but for whatever reason, I leaned forward a little and was able to touch the head to my lips. It as electric, I nearly came then. I wrapped my arms around my legs and pulled in further and was able to put the whole head in my mouth. It only took about 4 licks with my tongue and I was shooting off in my mouth. I remember being so suprised, and excited at the same time. I took a couple shots in the mouth ten backed off and took the rest on my lips and chin. I swallowd what was in my mouth and then licked the head of my cock a few more times.
I've been doing it off and on since then. It's only been in the last year or so that I have been able to self half my cock on a cosistant basis, and even 3/4's if I can prolong it for an hour or so.