Strange?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

flexiboy

Strange?

Post by flexiboy »

Hey,

I Can SS myself when lying on the floor.

I put my knees by my head, fit my arms through the gap and gently pull down, this easily gets my penis into my mouth.

However, i can only do this on the floor, not on a bed.

Is this strange? On the floor i can get my non-erect penis in my mouth, yet on a bed i can only lick the head when it is erect. Why is this?

I only wondered, as sometimes the carpet burns, and a bed is... well more comfortable. :)

Thanks alot :D

Flex

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

I don't know why, but its better for me too with firmer surfaces that are not too soft or cushiony too. I figured it was because the firmer support let my beck bend in a critical place and the cushiony material didn't block my knees or legs. I'm always looking out for better places or chairs to do it in as I've not really found one yet that is very comfortable and makes it easier at the same time :?

flexiboy

Post by flexiboy »

Glad to know it isnt only me habing this problem.

Anyone else experiencing it? How do you solve it, or cant you?

I am happy with ss, it is still plesurable, just wanting to make the experience a whole lot better :D

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

How about a pad on the floor? Something that'll insulate your from the hardness of the floor but not give so much that it's hard to get to your cock. A futon mattress on the floor has always worked well for me; it's big enough that it doesn't move around and just soft enough.
Al

flexiboy

Post by flexiboy »

Ok thanks alot, will give that a try! :D

torae

Post by torae »

yeah i have the same problem too.

i think it's pretty much you sink down a bit into the bed and therefore your knee is above your head lv. you would need to be able to do a split so the knee doesn't get in teh way lol

Automan

Post by Automan »

When ssing on the floor, I often use my yoga mat to soften the surface contacting my back, it makes it more comfortable and works well for other ss positions.

For the X position, however I prefer bed, couch or a chair.

:) 8)
Attachments
Vídeo 3 003_0001.jpg
Vídeo 3 003_0001.jpg (33.94 KiB) Viewed 9986 times
Vídeo 4 002_0001.jpg
Vídeo 4 002_0001.jpg (33.34 KiB) Viewed 9989 times
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

flexiboy

Post by flexiboy »

sqh0710 wrote:When ssing on the floor, I often use my yoga mat to soften the surface contacting my back, it makes it more comfortable and works well for other ss positions.

How do you do that, in those pictures, i think i have the flexibility (I Can put my leg over my head) But how do you get into that position, could you go through, step-by-step please? :)

Automan

Post by Automan »

flexiboy wrote:
sqh0710 wrote:When ssing on the floor, I often use my yoga mat to soften the surface contacting my back, it makes it more comfortable and works well for other ss positions.

How do you do that, in those pictures, i think i have the flexibility (I Can put my leg over my head) But how do you get into that position, could you go through, step-by-step please? :)
It is just the X but much closer than usual so I deepsuck very easily...Try it...it is good fun doing it! the more you do it the more comfortable you feel :wink: Happy selfsuck!
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

flexiguy89

Post by flexiguy89 »

flexiboy wrote:

i just pull one leg behind my head, then put the other and cross my feet/ankles together. or, you can cross them first then lift them over both at the same time, then pull yourself tighter. flexiboy, can u post some pics of u ssing??:)

yngminnsser

Post by yngminnsser »

has anyone tried using a gaming chair (no legs, the make a C shape) or a mushroom chair? I've tried both in the x position and they work great to support your back in that weird position without hurting it.

Dog

Strange places to SS anyone??

Post by Dog »

Awesome, dude. I can't do the X, unfortunately--only the C or plow. I do look for different and more comfy ways in which to try though. For example, I have an old car I keep in the garage, and one night when all was asleep but me and my raging bone, I had and idea. I took a hot shower and went out to the very dark garage, climbed into the back of my classic old car and managed to get myself into a good plow, pressing my feet up on the roof/ceiling of the car. Once good and limber, I sat upright in the back seat and used my feet on the seatbacks of the front seats, and managed to get myself into the X. Can't do much more than suck about half my dickhead, but I think I can gain now. Anyone else have strange places, etc? I want to try my truck next...