Biosexual?/Homosexual?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

cantreachityet

st8 or ?

Post by cantreachityet »

you know... i'm more into cock worship than men per se... i'm not into kissy face with men.. i like that with women.... but i will suck a guy off and i would like to take it in the ass... but.. a love relationship with a guy... no.. just the sex plez

chpoof

Re: Homosexuality isn't about sex.

Post by chpoof »

TXSFer wrote:It's not a matter of having sex with a man or woman that makes one Str8 or gay. Hell, sex is easy as long as it feels good. Who cares whether it's a man or woman's hand/mouth is on you dick? It's all good right?

It's about the emotional connection. I think in the str8 world it's called love. I tried but don't feel the emotional connection with women.

If you can fall in love with both a man and a woman then you're Bi.

But, you cannot equate enjoying sex with/watching sex as representative of you sexual orientation, nor should you be worried about it. One way or another it will become very clear to you.
I understand your point, TXSFer, and I've heard people explain it that way before. But the fact is there are many gay men who do feel an emotional connection with women (a la "Will & Grace," for example) yet don't feel a sexual connection with them. I'm just not physically attracted to women like I am to men, and I also have a deep desire to bond emotionally with a man. Physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, sexually...it's all there for me with a man (specifically, my life partner). I can get some emotional connections with women (and have over the years) but the physical/sexual part has never been there for me. So I think it may be more accurate to say that one's orientation is determined by the person with whom you feel both a sexual and an emotional connection.

Just my two cents. :wink:

Rollover

Bisexual/Homosexual?

Post by Rollover »

Labels labels labels, This topic has been posted before,and I don't think the issue will ever be resolved,along with some other issues posted here.
My personal feeling,I'm not Gay,don't get turned on by men,however I do
get Very turned on by a nice looking cock,and Love sucking cock.I also do
Love eating pussy,especially hairy,unshaved pussy.Now,put a lable on me.
It really doesn't matter does it.Oh and I always eat my own cum,whether
I rollover and shot in my mouth or jack off and lick it from my hand or in
a glass,or wipe it on my toy cock and suck on it.I like.Unlike some of you
lucky guys,hung like a horse,I can lick my cock,and suck the head,but if I
could ever do more I'd enjoy it,and that's why I Love to suck cock.So for
a lable Oral swinger would do,but who really cares.For all of you Masters
of the Art of Selfing,I extremely enjoy all of your efforts and techniques.
Thanks to all of you.Oh, and one other thing,I know I'm safe,so if I suck my own,or eat my load,I know it's ok.Play safe.

jack6two

Post by jack6two »

I'm married and like to have sex with my wife, but it's much to less times. So i have to milk more times than i splash together with my wife. Sometimes she had milked me - very hot- and earlier she had some times suckled me- wouhhhh! Because to swallow juice, she didn't it no more. So i had splitted my cock over the half lenght, now the juice goes out long back of the cockheads! But anyway she never suckled the new clean cockheads without the danger of swallowing juice! pitty, pitty.
And to reach my cock with the mouth i never was able too - shit!
I'm a litltle bit gay too - when i see the gays, cocks, tight gay-asses -wouhh- i'l be crazy and horny to this gays!! I think every hetero-man is more or less gay too! But never i had sex with a dude - i think it could be very amazing!! and makes fun! :lol: :roll: :!:
Attachments
bdrc6jy9.jpg
bdrc6jy9.jpg (37.11 KiB) Viewed 8103 times
5p5xtlkt.jpg
5p5xtlkt.jpg (37.02 KiB) Viewed 8100 times

jaypee

Double-dicked

Post by jaypee »

that isn't for real, I think....

jack6two

Post by jack6two »

Hy jaypee!
Why or what shall be not for real?? :?: :)

jaypee

more

Post by jaypee »

Fascinating, real or not... can you send more photos? other angles...?
JP

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey jack6two,
If you want to post your photos please don't post the same pictures over and over and again, and please try to stay on-topic - these aren't self-suck related in any way. Posting messages is fine - if you want to post new pictures please put them in the "men's sex stuff" forum.
Thanks.
Al

eddy10

Post by eddy10 »

Thank You Al. I agree. Those pics do not belong in this forum.